The X Factor 2012: Union J explain Grindr, Chlamydia and, um, this is not safe for work basically



It's Union J! They were obviously better than Maloney but the X Factor's all gone a bit wrong this year so they're out. Nevermind, they're going to be very, very successful. So successful that this is probably the last time they're going to be allowed to talk about bumming, STDs and beards.

This interview is not suitable for children, your parents, people shocked by graphic sexual language. It's not really suitable for anyone. But you'll probably watch it anyway.

Be sure to check out all our other X Factor interviews - there are bloomin' loads of them!

source

23 Responses to "The X Factor 2012: Union J explain Grindr, Chlamydia and, um, this is not safe for work basically"

  1. I'm not even a union j fan (well, I actually don't even know their music?). But they look pretty cute and are funny!!

    BalasHapus
  2. Was anyone else laughing when George said 'Up and coming.' about grindr? Haha that was hilarious to me!

    BalasHapus
  3. Is it just me who screamed when Jaymi held George and whispered something?

    BalasHapus
  4. wait how is this larry proof please someone explain this to me for a free susbribe

    BalasHapus
  5. "Does Tah-lah swift have a beard?"
    Lmao oh George 😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  6. This band is so cute honestly.

    BalasHapus
  7. favourite union j interview ever 💕

    BalasHapus
  8. i was watching a larry styinson video and now im here wtf

    BalasHapus
  9. this was so funny lol I wish the interview lasted longer lol, the first 7-8ish minutes were hilarious

    BalasHapus
  10. at 9:19, I was dying over how george looked at the camera omg

    BalasHapus
  11. I remember when I first watched this and then searched what grindr was. Im an innocent soul in a perverted world, ha. Even I couldn't believe I just wrote im innocent

    BalasHapus
  12. george is the moat cute for me 💖

    BalasHapus
  13. BIGGEST LARRY PRROF EVER THANK YOU UNION J

    BalasHapus
  14. This interviewer guy was like so disrespectful and swore a lot and you could tell the boys where quite uncomfortable and it was a little awkward. this guy was a straight up douche 

    BalasHapus
  15. Really Larry shippers get the beard joke 

    BalasHapus