Behind the B, Episode 10: A Becky G Christmas



Join Becky and her family for cooking, dancing, and singing on Christmas Day!

source

42 Responses to "Behind the B, Episode 10: A Becky G Christmas"

  1. i love you so munh😘😘😘😘😘😘

    BalasHapus
  2. TBH:you are really pretty please don't change

    BalasHapus
  3. Becky can you mention me in one of your video 🤓

    BalasHapus
  4. Omg Eddie! I'm gonna show this to him! XD

    BalasHapus
  5. I love you so much you are my bigger fan

    BalasHapus
  6. si tienes padre y madre. te amo Alexander Almendarez/ abuelo Pedro Almendarez

    BalasHapus
  7. cool Becky G😀😀😀😀😀☺

    BalasHapus
  8. becky g I liked the part where you were dancing in the ! that was awsome!

    BalasHapus
  9. Becky g is funny and nice I love you very g I love her song me and my cousin love you👑☺😊😀😁😃😄😅😆😇🐕:-)

    BalasHapus
  10. Becky give me Luis coronel phone number

    BalasHapus
  11. I want to join becky to Christmas and celebrate

    BalasHapus
  12. The thing I like about Becky G is that she is never stuck on fortune and fame, she still spends time with her family a lot, and she is ALWAYS herself! Love you Becky!!!

    BalasHapus
  13. I am a huge huge huge fan of Becky g give me some tickets to your concert

    BalasHapus
  14. i love you becky g i am one the biggest fan of you

    BalasHapus
  15. What a beautiful christmas! Compare this to a german christmas 😂 Whole different world, latinos are the best haha

    BalasHapus
  16. who's watching 2015 I'm am 👋👋

    BalasHapus
  17. ilike your singing in this and dancing your awasome

    BalasHapus
  18. It is good that she spends time with her family

    BalasHapus
  19. Okay Acturly In This Video The Most Saddest Thing Is with Ur GrandParents

    BalasHapus
  20. 👏U r the best.😘Pls never change.

    BalasHapus
  21. love you becky g i loved YOUR dress your my best singer!!!!!!:)and becky g promis me that you will never change and you will stay the same.have a good marry christmas!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  22. you inspire me to be come a singer just like you I love singing

    BalasHapus
  23. l like this video it was cool and l'm Spanish so l know what you said

    BalasHapus
  24. Island Becky G I love her I lover lover I love Becky G she is the malls most

    BalasHapus
  25. i love becky g shes so cute i love chrismas

    BalasHapus