Cute dogs waking up owners - Funny dog compilation



Watch this funny cat video and you will never leave your cat home alone again :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5PHvKvOUJk

Watch how dogs want to wake up their owners because they want to play or eat or something. Aren't they cute ;) Hope you like our compilation about cute puppies and kitties, please share it and SUBSCRIBE! Watch also our other videos!

WANT TO SEE YOUR PET IN OUR COMPILATIONS?
Send your clips or links to: tigerlicensing@gmail.com

Copyright Disclaimer:

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for «fair use» for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of «fair use». The recent amendments to the Copyright Act of 1976 pertain to music. «Fair use» remains in force for film and video.

No copyright intended. All content used in adherence to Fair Use copyright law. Copyright issue? Send us a message and we'll get it resolved.

source

46 Responses to "Cute dogs waking up owners - Funny dog compilation"

  1. LOL i think they just hungry

    BalasHapus
  2. title: dogs
    discripsion: cats
    video: dogs
    wth?

    BalasHapus
  3. funny Cats are really amazing when they try to do something and fail

    BalasHapus
  4. My dog wakes me up by jumping onto me, digging into my mattress and liking my face😂🐶

    BalasHapus
  5. lucky dog 😁 4:16 that guy is freaking cute!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. I think it is sweet I think they just miss them!💖👍

    BalasHapus
  7. I usually have to wake my dog up

    BalasHapus
  8. Lol. Dogs on Christmas morning, "Come on! Time to get up! We have presents to open. And I smell some bacon treats in there! I WANT TO OPEN THE PRESENTS! Come on! I won't stop bugging u until you get up and we open all the presents which I hope are for ME ONLY."

    BalasHapus
  9. if you like cats and dogs please watch my videos and subscribe. i have a cute big cat , a husky dog, a rescued small dog and a rescued blind sheeperd dog. please support my work and subscribe if you like my videos

    BalasHapus
  10. 1:58 i hope you like big sweaty furry ball meat rubbin on ya

    BalasHapus
  11. I'd like to wake-up to that sexy guy in the blue shirt too 😉

    BalasHapus
  12. 0:32 to 1:09 is literally my dog every single morning. I always wake up with a smile.

    BalasHapus
  13. Love the 2nd one at :25 when you can hear the thumping of a dog running and the subsequent leap on the bed.

    BalasHapus
  14. Hahaha gappig ik wil ook graag een hond dan hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  15. Forget alarm clocks!! get a lovely pet and let it do the rest :)....i have a bulldog named skipper and every 5am he jumps up the bed and sits on my face _...love him to death though lol....

    BalasHapus
  16. 6K Cats Disliked This Video lol

    BalasHapus
  17. 😂😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😀😀😀😀😆😆🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😃😃😃😂😂😂😄😄

    BalasHapus
  18. I had a rabbit that used to do this, seriously.

    I also had a cat that did, the only thing I didn't like was when the cat decided to wake me up with a present (a live mouse in his mouth) that he thought I'd like to play with too. He meant well.

    BalasHapus
  19. some of these dogs big as sh1t...they wanna jump on your back

    BalasHapus
  20. 1:13 D'awwww! She has her tongue sticking out!

    BalasHapus
  21. LOS PEROS DESPIERTAN A LOS UMANOS

    BalasHapus