EXO Luhan's reaction to his own drama,sooo funny! @SBS Gayo Daejeon (Fancam)



The Heirs parody,Luhan and Xiumin....I'm a fanbase of Exo,If you like my videos,plz subsribe for more,and check out my other videos!! Thank you! Love you!!
Luhan scene Trans:
Luhan reads '' What warms your heart '' from his phone i think
And then he says '' For me it's when I drink the coffee that Xiumin makes. And you? ''
And Xiumin responds with '' For me... When i'm making coffee like this... while listening to EXO~ ''
And then Luhan nods and laughs
It's really cute! There are super cute NG scenes on yt if you search for Xiumin and Luhan drama cut!

source

44 Responses to "EXO Luhan's reaction to his own drama,sooo funny! @SBS Gayo Daejeon (Fancam)"

  1. what is it that they are watching and where can i watch it with english subs

    BalasHapus
  2. lol Luhan is such a reaction king aswell as Xiumiun

    BalasHapus
  3. damn, asians are so well-mannered, always standing up and bowing, so cute :D

    BalasHapus
  4. what's the title of this drama called?

    BalasHapus
  5. Niel judging in the background tho

    BalasHapus
  6. HES SO DAMN CUTE LIKE HE'S A FRIEAKN ANGEL WHO FELL FROM HEAVEN AM I RIGHT LOL 😂😇😍😍

    BalasHapus
  7. đẹp trai quá cục cưng của chị ơi

    BalasHapus
  8. Does anyone know what drama it is called

    BalasHapus
  9. XIUMIN TURNING AROUND GETS ME EVERYTIME

    BalasHapus
  10. 1:52 my reaction when my teacher give me a applause 2:03 my reaction when my classmate always say im good at math! hahahha Xd

    BalasHapus
  11. có ban nào bít bộ phim hay chương trình này tên gì không ạ

    BalasHapus
  12. omg if luhan was your boyfriend watching romcoms would be nice because of his adorable reactions

    BalasHapus
  13. baozis reaction when he was shown on screen

    BalasHapus
  14. First of all, Luhan, stop being so cute and handsome at the same time. How the heck do you pull it off?! Second of all, OMG you have 3/5 of my bias from Exo here (Chan, Lu, Baek). And finally, XUIHAN!!!!

    BalasHapus
  15. did someone notice Xiumin's reaction when Luhan is doing his part in the film? hahahaha soo cute

    BalasHapus
  16. 2:03 what's wit the tongue? Lulu i love you

    BalasHapus
  17. رووووووعه هم يقلدون مسلسل الورثه صح بس رووووعه لوهان

    BalasHapus
  18. omg , why luhan being so cute >.< I can't handle myself by smiling and laughing happily even my mom look weird for me! Luhan ya!~ he is so cute :--; <3

    BalasHapus
  19. i need to see kai's fucking reaction he be like why u betray me taemin

    BalasHapus
  20. Oppa LuHan is so cute!😍
    What's the title of the drama? Can anyone please tell me?😅

    BalasHapus
  21. omo his reaction is so cute luv u luhan oppa

    BalasHapus
  22. i just understand exo exo exo exo exo....==

    BalasHapus
  23. SO CUTE😄😄😄😄😄😄

    BalasHapus
  24. What drama was this?Its quite interesting

    BalasHapus
  25. Baek was like "oh yeah its good" on the side.

    BalasHapus
  26. Omg what is this drama called ?o.o i have to watch it 

    BalasHapus
  27. 3:38 #fangirling when xuimin look at luhan hahahahahhaa hahahaha fangirlfeelzxz

    BalasHapus