NAUGHTY Women Try PENIS LIP Balm Funny PRANK - Most Funniest Video Ever



NAUGHTY Women Try Penis Lip Balm Funny PRANK - Most Funniest Video Ever. Watch these naughty women take a test of applying the penis lip balm to their sexy lips and try it out. Watch this super funny video and let us know what you think about the same. Dont forget to LIKE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE on this super naughty prank video

source

26 Responses to "NAUGHTY Women Try PENIS LIP Balm Funny PRANK - Most Funniest Video Ever"

  1. It is not a lip gloss it is a

    peach stick

    BalasHapus
  2. Go to my channel to see Hottest Girls Live on Webcams

    BalasHapus
  3. Brings back memories of my first BJ when I was 3 years old.

    BalasHapus
  4. 0:43 alright I'm done with this lip balm, wait no I need to use more XD




    0:53 <--- click to watch the frikin funny part!!!!

    BalasHapus
  5. I think they're laughing at the size

    BalasHapus
  6. This channel is pretty rude, the woman did not know that it was that shaped they just wanted to put on lipstick so you're pretty rude like I said.

    BalasHapus
  7. Dude i want that so i can trick my family xD

    BalasHapus
  8. Lol!!!! Did they all use the same one? Disgusting!

    BalasHapus
  9. watched the first 10 seconds and couldnt watch anymore, that stupid fake loud laughing spoilt it completely'

    BalasHapus
  10. Most funniest video ever??? where is your brain?

    BalasHapus
  11. I search at This video because it was recommended by Caspar Lee. Someone Else?

    BalasHapus