Kids At The Zoo: Compilation



In this funny animal video, tune in to see an awesome compilation of kids interacting with their favorite animals at the zoo.

SUBSCRIBE TO PETSAMI: http://bit.ly/16JmSEQ

Watch More Animal Videos at: http://www.youtube.com/petsami

Like us on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/Petsami
GET ON THE LIST: http://on.fb.me/15Qnw7T
Follow Petsami on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/petsami
Follow us on TUMBLER: http://www.petsami.tumblr.com
Check us out on PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/petsami
Follow Petsami on INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/petsami

Petsami delivers your daily fix of LOL pet clips and premium original shows for animal lovers of all ages. From the soft and furry to the fun and funny, embrace your inner animal instincts and stay wild with Petsami at http://youtube.com/petsami. For all licensing inquiries please contact: info(at)homevideolicensing(dot)com.

source

29 Responses to "Kids At The Zoo: Compilation"

  1. Just one time... I want the glass to break.

    BalasHapus
  2. The kids are like "Lol m8 u r not eating me you dank skrub"I know I sound like I'm 12, I'm not. That's what the KIDS would be like. It's also late where I am so this is probably really weird

    BalasHapus
  3. Wtf I was randomly going through this and I saw my otter video

    BalasHapus
  4. think that gorilla is used to scare people lmao :p 3:17

    BalasHapus
  5. Gonna be honest, this video makes me sad, for multiple reasons...
    A. Parents are completely ignorant that these animals legitimately want to consume their children, and I don't care how thick the glass is, I don't want only a few inches between me or someone I love and a dangerous, most likely aggravated predator.
    B. The animals like the big cats were desperately trying and failing at getting their food, which shows they still have natural instincts that should be let out somewhere away from humans. Seeing the chimpanzees through the glass also made me realize how terrible that would be for anyone, especially considering how aware those primates, or even other animals, may be. It hurts me to see them stuck there being laughed at for their instincts through glass, but at the same time,
    C. Some of these animals have no where else to go, so the zoos stay to educate and to protect certain species, but at the same time it conflicts with the profit they make off animal captivity.

    BalasHapus
  6. Suddenly the glass breaks 🍴🐅 📞🙀

    BalasHapus
  7. It's sad that we are able to control these animals in this was. Zoos should be for rescued (injured, special needs) animals only. And for those who say zoos are a form of conservation? Conservation from the demise we started. Let's destroy the rainforest and the Jaguar population and then lock up the few remaining and call it conservation. Logical. So sad

    BalasHapus
  8. at 3 minutes and 43 seconds the monkey is soooo funny haha

    BalasHapus
  9. The chimp was smiling because he was scare d

    BalasHapus
  10. Why every time I went to the zoo, all animals were like "leave me alone"...

    BalasHapus
  11. yall are like JUST ONE TIME I WANT THE GLASS TO BREAK....these a children for christ sakes they dont know...i want the glass to break and the bear to eat the mother and raise the child as her own like the jungle book

    BalasHapus
  12. 1:21 that baby said wtf i dont want this no mor

    BalasHapus
  13. disgraceful, peak of human ignorance teaching children sad things

    BalasHapus
  14. I'm pretty sure animals do that to little kids is because it may look like there own children so they want to protect them but they want to get them from the other side. (Idk lol)

    BalasHapus
  15. дебилы, их детей съесть хотят, а они смеются...

    BalasHapus
  16. Zoo is Animals Mental Asylum..psychologicaly disturbance for them..imagine their fellow animals in the jungle watches this video and what they think about it lol

    BalasHapus
  17. Jeez, the lions just want to kill. Don't try to cuddle with wild animals, ever. A teen in China was nearly killed when he jumped into a panda exhibit to hug one, as a good example why.

    BalasHapus
  18. haha haha the giant 600 pound cat is trying to eat my child haha haha im just gona sit here with my camra ready to abandon you when it breaks the glass cuz u cost to much and keep me up at knight...you were a total mistake

    BalasHapus
  19. For some reason I think animals and children have connections between each other. I don't know why, but it's just too convenient to be a coincidence.

    BalasHapus