Very Funny Videos 2015 HD



█▬█ █ ▀█▀ KINDER SUPRISE EGGS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPRLQH2ePGg █▬█ █ ▀█▀

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/Mc-Valerius-1398540213728524/?fref=ts

source

22 Responses to "Very Funny Videos 2015 HD"

  1. I think people falling of bikes falling into rivers and all of them hurt full things is not funny

    BalasHapus
  2. The cactus body slammer is in a class by himself.

    BalasHapus
  3. Teenagers in puberty what's funny?

    BalasHapus
  4. People Who get Hurt arrent funny

    BalasHapus
  5. How are you supposed to feel bad for someone who throws themselves into a cactus?

    BalasHapus
  6. i think i used the bathroom on myself just from laughing too hard. 0_0

    BalasHapus
  7. Hi. Please use your psychic powers to help me win the billion dollar lottery tonight. My numbers are 18 29 49 62 65 -13 and 24 32 34 51 69 - 10 . Write these numbers on a piece of paper with my name Dagaan/ Clint on it and the phrase 'The winnings will be used for humanitarian purposes" and expose the paper to the sky. Where I am it's raining hard and so no clear skies - the idea is for the Universal Intelligence to read my numbers and influence the drawing! When I win, you of course will get a nice present! Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  8. Ah So, velly pleased to offer accupuncture from Hell....

    BalasHapus
  9. The first 2 r not funny at all

    BalasHapus