YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy



SUBSCRIBE to get the latest #KIMMEL: http://bit.ly/JKLSubscribe

Watch the latest Mean Tweets: http://bit.ly/MeanTweets8

Connect with Jimmy Kimmel Live Online:

Visit the Jimmy Kimmel Live WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/JKLWebsite
Like Jimmy Kimmel Live on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/JKLFacebook
Follow Jimmy Kimmel Live on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JKLTwitter
Follow Jimmy Kimmel Live on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/JKLInstagram

About Jimmy Kimmel Live:

Jimmy Kimmel serves as host and executive producer of Emmy nominated "Jimmy Kimmel Live," ABC's late-night talk show.

"Jimmy Kimmel Live" is well known for its huge viral video successes with 1.5 billion views on YouTube alone. Some of Kimmel's most popular comedy bits include - Mean Tweets, Lie Witness News, Jimmy's Twerk Fail Prank, Unnecessary Censorship, YouTube Challenge, The Baby Bachelor, Movie: The Movie, Handsome Men's Club, Jimmy Kimmel Lie Detective and music videos like "I (Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum" and a Blurred Lines parody with Robin Thicke, Pharrell, Jimmy and his security guard Guillermo.

Now in its eleventh season, Kimmel's guests have included: Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Harrison Ford, Jennifer Aniston, Will Ferrell, Katy Perry, Tom Hanks, Scarlett Johansson, Channing Tatum, George Clooney, Larry David, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Kobe Bryant, Steve Carell, Hugh Jackman, Kristen Wiig, Jeff Bridges, Jennifer Garner, Ryan Gosling, Bryan Cranston, Jamie Foxx, Amy Poehler, Ben Affleck, Robert Downey Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal, Oprah, and unfortunately Matt Damon.

YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy
http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyKimmelLive

source

32 Responses to "YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy"

  1. 2+2=5 no jake it equals 4 but u were really close


    I ate it all OHHH u sneaky Mom

    BalasHapus
  2. I know it tasted really really good especially those peanut butter cups HUUUUUU u sneaky MOM

    BalasHapus
  3. oh good for you you're probably gonna have a belly ache 😂

    BalasHapus
  4. woah kids at 2.00 look like zac efron😆 or its just me

    BalasHapus
  5. hey you can't hurt kids 💔💔💔💔💔💔 you did it. my sister did it to my kids and Brock her heart

    BalasHapus
  6. ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀ █▀▀
    ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █░▀░█ ▀█▀ █░░ █▀▀
    ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

    BalasHapus
  7. I hate the dumb Kids they can't even see the Cammera

    BalasHapus
  8. 2 + 2 = 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not five

    BalasHapus
  9. I see several future wife-beaters

    BalasHapus
  10. OMFG THE LAST BOYS WERE SO ADORABLE THE OLDER ONE IN RED LOOKS JUST LIKE A YOUNG CAMERON MONAGHAN (the "Joker" in Gotham or Ian in Shameless)

    BalasHapus
  11. I like how this has 56 million views😂😂

    BalasHapus
  12. 3:26 I love how his fingers were right but he wasnt lmao

    BalasHapus
  13. the boys at the end are cute but it seemed rather... rehersed...

    BalasHapus
  14. If I was a kid and got told that they ate all my candy my response will be will you can get in your car and get me some

    BalasHapus
  15. the last one hahahahahaha soooooooooo cute

    BalasHapus
  16. I really liked the kids at the end

    BalasHapus
  17. omg, the blue shirt little boy.. 'what?' so adorable, i know its kinda mean to the kids, but this is sooo cute

    BalasHapus