Best of Stupid Game Show Answers (SGSA)



My favorite picks of stupid game show answers. I don't own the copyright to these video clips but they can be viewed from "stupidgsa's" channel at the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/user/stupidgsa?blend=2&ob=4

source

25 Responses to "Best of Stupid Game Show Answers (SGSA)"

  1. 9:40 the host asks 'what will your husband say is his very favourite kind of rodent. Georgie? She quietly asks 'what's a rodent?' he laughs then repeats the question and then she replies 'his saxophone'. So funny. Way she said it and look on her face classic. Lol

    BalasHapus
  2. I absolutely Lost It At the First One:) XD 

    BalasHapus
  3. lmao that ONE TEEN that says orgasm XD
    and the elderly woman that says "Im retard...Retired"

    BalasHapus
  4. Cloth :D That Destroyed Me !!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  5. Do they allow mentally challenged idiots to star in these Game Shows, these people who say stupid answers are just embarrassing themselves, even I don't find these hillarous

    BalasHapus
  6. What the heck does urban or rural mean? Wouldn't it just refer to where a person grew up, in a city or in the country?

    BalasHapus
  7. Lol Apparently you didn't have to be that intelligent to be on a game show back then!😫

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm a 14 y/o guy and I know what all those words are.

    BalasHapus
  9. i think there funny answers i u no comedy Jared hine dumb nname

    BalasHapus
  10. i think he meant to say "orgaNIsm"

    BalasHapus
  11. lol @ dumb movie star syndrome

    BalasHapus
  12. 1:27 a boy in my science class made the same mistake. You're not alone.

    BalasHapus
  13. It... It physically hurts me to watch the Newlyweds Game.

    BalasHapus
  14. "Hoe"
    Well, he's not exactly wrong.

    BalasHapus
  15. lol @3:57 Im pretty sure we all knew what she was gonna say...

    BalasHapus
  16. 10:02 That dude looked stoned. I bet they have more grass than their neighbors, lol.

    BalasHapus
  17. Omg this isn't funny. I'm scared😂

    BalasHapus
  18. 10 decades. A decade is 4 years. 4×10=40. The dude said his mom is 44 years old. He tried to do the math in his head and said 44÷4=10. A decade is 10 years long. Long story short. Couple looked stupid. I know most people flew right over that clip and missed the funny like I did at first.

    BalasHapus