The Top 10 Worst Infomercials



A countdown of the worst infomercials of all time. Take a look at some of these weird products too! Please don't forget to comment on what you think.
Like our facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/10pointlessthings

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the video/audio shown in this video. They are used for non-profit entertainment purposes only.

source

26 Responses to "The Top 10 Worst Infomercials"

  1. tiddybear? that bear is a savage

    BalasHapus
  2. The Snuggie isn't that absurd: I had one that helped in a very drafty apartment! I only got rid of it when I moved to an apartment that opens into a central hallway instead if directly outdoors! Indoor access eliminated the steady winter draft that I had in the other place.

    BalasHapus
  3. Aye snuggies are good. I have one.

    BalasHapus
  4. Am I the only one who though that the "Tiddy Bear" was the "Titty Bear?"

    BalasHapus
  5. 2:18.... "Hey goodlookin' we'll be back to pick you up later". (MASSIVE douche bag)

    BalasHapus
  6. Mr. Microphone! 🎤Hey I'm on the radio! 😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  7. The tiddy bear must be saying, Wow, I love being a tiddy bear

    BalasHapus
  8. Hire me as your Kush substitute now half price for a limited time.

    BalasHapus
  9. Holy crap I'm gonna get a Hawaii chair lol

    as far as the snuggie goes its just a backwards robe

    BalasHapus
  10. The microphone is sick XD I want it :D

    BalasHapus
  11. I bought the Hawaii chair and my boss fired me thinking I was drunk again

    BalasHapus
  12. Did u notice that it was just woman with the tiddy bear

    BalasHapus
  13. omg the golf club! now thats funny as hell.

    BalasHapus
  14. im so ashamed watching all of this. stop bad informer shaming!

    BalasHapus