Funny Cats - Compilation



Compilation of the funniest cat moments caught on tape!

source

40 Responses to "Funny Cats - Compilation"

  1. 7:10. I wish I could clean my cat like that, especially when she sheds. She's terrorized of the vacuum-cleaner.

    7:58. Here comes trouble!

    BalasHapus
  2. Explains why you will never see a guard cat, sniffer cat, sheep cat, cattle cat, retriever cat, pointer cat, st. Bernard cat, wolf cat, blind guide cat, hunting cat, police cat et al because they are a totally useless animal.

    BalasHapus
  3. Oh and they will never replace the husky either!!

    BalasHapus
  4. I loved it . It was cute and funny.

    BalasHapus
  5. I like bow the other cat gets jealous he is like " I want some o' dat" XD

    BalasHapus
  6. jajajajajajajajajajajJajajJAJAJAJjJAJAJJAAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJ

    BalasHapus
  7. 1:50: You've been hit by...nah, forget it.

    BalasHapus
  8. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  9. 5:30 is not funny, someone should report them.

    BalasHapus
  10. I love my cat , but it fails the mirror test.

    BalasHapus
  11. 5:00 coitado do gato aquele homem colou uma caixa nas costas dele e ainda acha engraçado >(

    BalasHapus
  12. 1 time my cat climbed the Christmas tree

    BalasHapus
  13. This video is old to me. No matter how many times I watch it, I don't care, It's old.

    BalasHapus
  14. 1:50: No. I don't care. It won't surprise me or make me laugh. This is old.

    BalasHapus
  15. So funny ahahaahahahahahahahaha

    BalasHapus
  16. when the cat was snoring sometimes that's like my dad

    BalasHapus
  17. شنو هاي البزون الغبي وكع نفس

    BalasHapus
  18. شنو هاي لوكفت هاذه شيطان

    BalasHapus
  19. I wish my cat could do those things,but he does one thing,FAIL👍🌹💜

    BalasHapus
  20. spot the difference 😄😄😄😄😅😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😊😄😅😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

    BalasHapus