THE ULTIMATE DRUNK PEOPLE COMPILATION VIDEO EVER!!!



Please Subscribe!
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL ULTIMATE DRUNK PEOPLE COMPILATION VIDEO!!!!!

if you like this video please subscribe to my channel! press the SUBSCRIBE button!

a compilation of funny drunk people hope you enjoy it :D

music by Rob Manuel and Daniele Davoli.

source

43 Responses to "THE ULTIMATE DRUNK PEOPLE COMPILATION VIDEO EVER!!!"

  1. Ok.................................. Beer beer beer I like drinking beer sersly

    BalasHapus
  2. Most ppl in this video are alcoholics and its not beer that they have been drinking..

    BalasHapus
  3. Dr Pepper is MY form of beer! Lol I'm autistic and 23 yrs old and I'm too little mentally for beer if you understand autism.... Dr Pepper hurts me enough but it's FUUUUUN to get hurt by that stuff. Never had a beer in my life unless it's Root Beer! Lol There's beer in root beer too you know :)

    BalasHapus
  4. I'd love some beer right about now 

    BalasHapus
  5. The video seems much funnier when the volume is muted ... otherwise, it's just a pain in the ass! Lol. 🙉

    BalasHapus
  6. Als ich Deinen Hals berührte,
    Deine Lippen an die meinen führte,
    Deine Feuchtigkeit spür´ ich in mir,
    Du geliebte Flasche Bier!

    BalasHapus
  7. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  8. I love how the One at 0:38 just keeps goin' faster and faster and then falls XD

    BalasHapus
  9. Wow this channel has 1 vid and 6000+ subs!

    BalasHapus
  10. POLICE BRUTALITY AT THE END!!!

    BalasHapus
  11. this should be called people on ketamine

    BalasHapus
  12. Zhis iz so funny, i can't breazh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  13. There is nothing funny about people, some of them quite possibly homeless, falling because they don't know when to stop drinking! I think it is just stupid and irresponsible to get drunk like that, especially if you have a family and kids who have to watch you falling like that. I hate drunk people. I feel sorry for them, but at the same time, I just wanna punch them. You may not agree, but this is how I feel. This video just makes me sad. Now I want to cry

    BalasHapus
  14. okay guys, make sure you have someone with you when you are drunk. lol

    BalasHapus
  15. This is a message to all you alcoholics and other substance abusers still living in the back room of your mommy's house.
    Some of you may now be 40 or 50 years old - and you are telling yourself that your parents need you to take care of them.

    The fact is, your parents have a relationship and they are living and remembering their love.

    You are simply existing day to day while abusing substances or alcohol.
    Seek help !!!

    BalasHapus
  16. surprised that there is no comments on this xD

    BalasHapus
  17. this song gose out to all the fat drunk people 

    BalasHapus
  18. FINISH YOUR BEER AFTER THAT YOUR FUCKEN LEAVING

    BalasHapus
  19. Everything happen for a purpose. I turned to alcohol and weed because I didn't get to go university, my family forsake me. There's no love for me so I have to be grateful for weed and alcohol...they're the one that I reason with and they sure relieve my stress. Love u weed and alcohol:)

    BalasHapus
  20. The guy who took off like an airplane lmfao

    BalasHapus
  21. I think I'll continue playing Bulletstorm, the true drunken game.
    ... It's a shame the online is bloody out! I mean, damnit! I was planing playing the multiplayer with alcohol in my blood!
    Fuck you, EA!
    Well, there's still the singleplayer mode...
    And after that, I'll listen to some Powerwolf! (goddamn "Amen and Attack" is so awesome (note: this is NOT christian metal, and in no means religious... They are just ironic in their songs with religious subject (note the "Amen" and "Attack" that is right after it... "Amen" and genocide right after))).
    ...
    Drank my bottle of sake and a sip of rhum... One last rum for the night (but this one, quality rhum (The Kraken (it's not a super-high quality, but it's still pretty good, and it has a good black licorice flavor)).

    BalasHapus
  22. Why not have Beer from Korpiklan as the song?

    BalasHapus
  23. I'm drinking beer from morning to night and don't get drunk or fuzzy, i have a secret for not getting drunk of alcohol :-)

    BalasHapus
  24. I am celebrating almost 200 subscribers !!! Now I'm famous, right? 

    BalasHapus
  25. I like drinkin beer, loveli loveli beer, beer beer beer, I'm going for a beer, I'm gonna drink some beer

    BalasHapus
  26. Love this music!! I sing it on the way to the pub.

    BalasHapus
  27. Dat stupid hangover. 😯 What's that in my pants?!!

    BalasHapus