Eazy-E - I'd Rather Fuck You



Song: I'd Rather Fuck You
Artist: Eazy E
Album: It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa
Released: October 19, 1993
Label: ℗ 1993 Ruthless Records
Genre: Gangsta Rap

source

34 Responses to "Eazy-E - I'd Rather Fuck You"

  1. this song is detailed reason why he died 😂 but rip eazy!

    BalasHapus
  2. He made everything sound so much better.

    BalasHapus
  3. whos watching this sobg in 2015-2016

    BalasHapus
  4. Sounds a bit like the Futurama intro.

    BalasHapus
  5. it was the early hours of the morning in Australia.
    this song ended up on loop for 6 hours and no one could be fucked changing the track.
    that morning I ended up fucking my mates older sister.
    this song reminds me

    BalasHapus
  6. I'd rather listen to i'd rather be ya nigga and i'd rather be with you

    BalasHapus
  7. I like eazy e but honestly wtf? ruins bootsy's song so much

    BalasHapus
  8. My girl just text me and told me I'm not romantic enough so I sent her this song. XD

    BalasHapus
  9. one of the most funniest songs of alltime

    BalasHapus
  10. did pac sample this? its kinda the same on pac music called i rather be ur n.i.g.g.a

    BalasHapus
  11. I will like to dedicate this song to Stephanie.

    BalasHapus
  12. 2pac is better wit this song 👌👌👌👌👌👌😀😀😌😌😌

    BalasHapus
  13. Remember my brother listening to this when I was little

    BalasHapus
  14. hey i give him his credit for being honest

    BalasHapus
  15. Now this is what I call conscious hip hop

    BalasHapus