Indian Nipple Song



An Indian song "translated" into English. (Dilbar Dilbar by Susmita Sen). Thanks to Susmita for making the song :)

source

19 Responses to "Indian Nipple Song"

  1. I went to an indian shop and bought some mustard seeds. Decided to look up indian mustard clicked a few vids and ended up here....smh...

    BalasHapus
  2. LMAO😂😂😂-"goddamn she's going too fast".
    My stomach hurts LMAO😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  3. Why was this filmed in downtown Houston, on top of the Esperson Building?

    BalasHapus
  4. That little "Ah" in between saying Nipples at 1:19 gets me everytime ;_;

    BalasHapus
  5. SkydoesMinecraft fanbase be like "Oh s*** I'm a butterhead"

    BalasHapus
  6. huh oh shiiiiiit I'm bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnddd!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. 0:28 I was waiting for the video to scream "NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPLE"

    BalasHapus
  8. She saying dilbare not nippel 😂😂

    BalasHapus
  9. Maybe butterhead is like butter face and they've got ugly brains (this is the next Jayden Smith tweet I can see it coming)

    BalasHapus
  10. I found this when i was 7 and started freaking out because i thought my mom would find out 😂 im 16 now

    BalasHapus
  11. Do me hard here in papaya hahahahaha

    BalasHapus