"Apparently" This Kid is Awesome, Steals the Show During Interview



Noah Ritter from Wilkes-Barre steals the show from Newswatch 16's Sofia Ojeda during an interview at the Wayne County Fair.
More great "Apparently Kid" clips here: http://wnep.com/tag/apparently-kid/
Original Story: http://wnep.com/2014/08/04/future-wnep-reporter-young-fairgoer-steals-the-show-during-interview/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Newswatch16/posts/10152306702892756
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WNEP/status/496767347797917696

source

43 Responses to ""Apparently" This Kid is Awesome, Steals the Show During Interview"

  1. Reminds me of a kid at my school who thinks that generally means the same as genuinely.
    "He generally thinks he's better than you"

    BalasHapus
  2. What happens when kids learn new words.

    BalasHapus
  3. Apparently ... Apparently ... This kid says apparently learned how to apparently say apparently.

    BalasHapus
  4. why couldn't his grandfather just leave him alone! kept poking the poor lad in the shoulder

    BalasHapus
  5. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

    BalasHapus
  6. hehe this is so cute aperanly aperantly im scared half to delf

    BalasHapus
  7. Appewentwy appenwentwy appenwentwy

    BalasHapus
  8. please tell me that I am not the only one who thinks that this kid is annoying

    BalasHapus
  9. "Apparently I'm from three different towns." lol

    BalasHapus
  10. Yay! Our news station got attention!

    BalasHapus
  11. My left ear really enjoyed this

    BalasHapus
  12. I believe I'll act similar if I'm ever on live TV asked by a cute reporter what I liked about the fair

    BalasHapus
  13. When your left earbud is broken... :(

    BalasHapus
  14. apparently my right ear is lonely :(

    BalasHapus
  15. You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

    BalasHapus
  16. His voice is a mix of Arlo Guthrie and apparently that teacher in high school who didn't know what a computer freaking was!!!

    BalasHapus
  17. Hes gonna look back at this when hes probably 15.

    BalasHapus
  18. Apparently, you believe in me...

    BalasHapus
  19. هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه ولا مرة قد طلع بالتلفزيون

    BalasHapus
  20. واضح ان البنت تبي الحلاو اللي مع المذيعة ههههههههههههههههه

    BalasHapus
  21. The little girl was trying to steal the show

    BalasHapus
  22. This kid is awesome, this just made my day.

    BalasHapus
  23. I get scared to deff every wednesday

    BalasHapus
  24. I apparently never been on apparently been on live apparently television. apparently before. .3.

    BalasHapus
  25. HAHAHAHAHA LOL LAUGHING SO HARD OMG

    BalasHapus
  26. Loooooloooooooollllllllllooooooooooo

    BalasHapus
  27. that cheezed girl asking to get on tv

    BalasHapus
  28. He's like a little WC Fields! XD

    BalasHapus