The best auditions America's got talent 2014



Listen to amazing street musician https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK1RBr07xDk

The most shocking, emotional and funny 10 auditions of 2014
Contestants
1) Blue Journey
2) Loop Rawlins
3) Dragon House
4) Paul Ieti
5) Nina Burri
6) Ray Jessel
7) Adrian Romoff
8) Aaron J. Field
9) The Famtastix
10) Smoothini
Thank you for watching and if you like it, please like and subscribe.
You can watch also
Top 10 best battles The Voice USA,UK (part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPoDZm_LPZI
Top 10 best auditions The X Factor UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y47qPyoywc&list=UUu1wUSjVGL2azTLNN_rqo3Q&index=3

source

41 Responses to "The best auditions America's got talent 2014"

  1. When the soldier began to sing i tought wuuuttttttttt

    BalasHapus
  2. I cried when the guy from the military sang ;-;

    BalasHapus
  3. omg these people's are so good!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

    BalasHapus
  4. the old man is sooooo funny

    BalasHapus
  5. What was the song in the first group

    BalasHapus
  6. Mama mía que talento😎😎😎😎🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😋

    BalasHapus
  7. I love when the young man sings 'I want you to stay'. song I love that song.

    BalasHapus
  8. why does howerd stern always were shades

    BalasHapus
  9. truly amazing thank you so much for giving me a chance to see humble indeed bring enjoy meant if I could give you a big hug I will to you all

    BalasHapus
  10. Special thanks to to everyone who share this awesome shows 👍🏼❤️🌹

    BalasHapus
  11. ME TOO 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 💖💖💖💖

    BalasHapus
  12. I love the first one ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    BalasHapus
  13. I really like the last guy's song

    BalasHapus
  14. 👙👙👙👙👙👒👙👠👠👙👒👒👒👒👒👙👙👒👒👒👘👘👘👘👗👗

    BalasHapus
  15. Whats the song with the man with a rope

    BalasHapus
  16. Loop Rawlings is hot and Henry Ieti made me cry (which is almost impossible!) Beautiful.

    BalasHapus
  17. My favorite one was when the guy was saying he is the best version I ever heard

    BalasHapus
  18. I have a big respect for that u.s army guy still im not from america

    BalasHapus
  19. can you show me how to do that on YouTube

    BalasHapus
  20. I loved it😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😻😻😻 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

    BalasHapus
  21. OMG to the last one😂😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus