TENACIOUS D - Kickapoo



The radical Kickapoo video from THE PICK OF DESTINY...featuring MEAT LOAF!

source

41 Responses to "TENACIOUS D - Kickapoo"

  1. funny thing, Meatloaf's son in this video, the movie, and in the song, does not look "oppressed" at all. Kid has more money - enough to travel to several U.S. cities - in his wallet than most kids, some expensive rock posters in a nice big room, clothes on his back, all kinds of shit in his room that most kids would be lucky to have, a family that sits to eat dinner, and a four course meal prepared for him at the dinner table. Wow, I would fake being christian if I had a family that did those things for me all through my childhood. It is no wonder the movie was just a 'comedy' and flopped at theaters. Tenacious D had to admit in their most recent album that Pick of Destiny flopped, they even apologized.

    BalasHapus
  2. he also found his way to acting

    BalasHapus
  3. And we're back where it all started!

    BalasHapus
  4. I bet Meatloaf was nearly crying when he ripped down a queen poster

    BalasHapus
  5. oh look me my freshman year in high school

    BalasHapus
  6. When this was made I was 1 month and 1 day old

    BalasHapus
  7. the words do uttered out of his mouth sent me on a journey to metal heaven

    BalasHapus
  8. I remembered watching this 5 years ago

    BalasHapus
  9. I'd like to be hit with a belt by Meat Loaf....
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    BalasHapus
  10. Anyone else think the best part of this song is when Dio sings 'NOW GO MY SON AND ROOOOOOOCCCCKKKKK'

    BalasHapus
  11. I love how when Dio's poster comes to life, JB looks like he's gonna shit himself

    BalasHapus
  12. I was in 1st grade when this uploaded XD

    BalasHapus
  13. why is the word toad censored, from what i know he litteraly i just talking about licking toads for the drug effect

    BalasHapus
  14. Excellent video, i will check back

    BalasHapus
  15. Reminds me of the time, dunkey beat sky in smash.

    BalasHapus
  16. I can't be the only one who wants a movie that ties School of Rock to Tenacious D.

    BalasHapus
  17. 3k dislikes from uptight christians

    BalasHapus
  18. Does anyone know where I can watch this? Im dying to watch it again but I have nothing to watch it on.

    BalasHapus
  19. Nice video man! Check out mine too! Maybe we can work together sometime!

    BalasHapus
  20. Daaaaaaaaaamn, Meatloaf can sing, no wonder Jable has that awesome voice.

    BalasHapus
  21. Kickapoo= Kick a poo
    Think about it

    BalasHapus
  22. I feel that I've heard these guitar riffs before. Kick ass song though.

    BalasHapus
  23. His name was...Justin Bieber? <.<

    BalasHapus
  24. Long live Ronnie! He was great.

    BalasHapus
  25. jbs dad is wrong jb is amazing and rock comes from the hart

    BalasHapus
  26. "Rock is not The Devil's work!! It's magical and rad!"

    BalasHapus
  27. 0:40 GETS ME EVERY TIME, WHENEVER I HEAR IT I AM STUCK WITH THIS PART OF THE SONG ON REPEAT IN MY HEAD FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS

    BalasHapus
  28. I just realised that is jack black

    BalasHapus