Funny Cats



Downloaded vids, sound effects, and threw them together with music. The cat and the cactus is my own voice.

source

21 Responses to "Funny Cats"

  1. Most of these cats are prob dead by now, you're welcome, I ruined your day :((

    BalasHapus
  2. i was five last time i watched this video im almost fifteen holy fuck this is strange that im watching this again its kinda depressing now that i watch it again lol

    BalasHapus
  3. back when youtube was babies and funny cat vids

    BalasHapus
  4. I was watching this when I was 7 and I'm 16 now

    BalasHapus
  5. Damn this came out when I was 8 omg xD

    BalasHapus
  6. guys the cat on the fan is fake because that was from a nokia commercial

    BalasHapus
  7. That shit is so funny man. I swear I saw a cat do a backflip once. All my friends told me I'm tripping.

    BalasHapus
  8. This is a great video, and now i have a cat by myself, now i understand this video even more. I'm making funny videos about my own cat now. Like this comment if you got a cat, and that isn't scary for a cucumber, check it on my channel.

    BalasHapus
  9. arghhhh 4 years since I first seen this, and I haven't stopped...

    BalasHapus
  10. i FREAKING REMEMBER THIS! i was 3 when i watched this, i am now 13 ITS BEEN 1O FRICKIN' YEARS!

    BalasHapus
  11. I first saw this when i was 3, ahh good times

    BalasHapus
  12. at the 46 second part was the funniest

    BalasHapus
  13. After this video todays YouTube we come to know was born and been higher than ever I still love the Internet baby!!!

    BalasHapus
  14. ABSOLUTELY INSANELY HILARIOUS.

    BalasHapus