Nicki Minaj Reacts to Ellen’s ‘Anaconda’



Ellen had a star turn in Nicki’s viral video. What did Nicki think? Find out!

source

24 Responses to "Nicki Minaj Reacts to Ellen’s ‘Anaconda’"

  1. Id love to show nicki my big anaconda :D

    BalasHapus
  2. The humans didnt watch anaconda it was a plastic bottle apocalypse

    BalasHapus
  3. Is anyone else having a Ellen Marathon coz I have been up for 2 hours watching Ellen.

    BalasHapus
  4. o m g that is so funny Ellen nilly roofing you life just joking lol

    BalasHapus
  5. These videos are so funny!

    BalasHapus
  6. I love Nicky minaj's laugh😂

    BalasHapus
  7. nicki you don't know how to speak English

    BalasHapus
  8. 549 million views anaconda! !!!!!

    BalasHapus
  9. Ellen Degeneres is my spirit animal!!!😂😂😂❤️❤️

    BalasHapus
  10. @0:17 "I really don't know how that happened." Hehe! Seriously you don't know?

    BalasHapus
  11. Ellen can I please be on your show I'm a great singer my parents don't want me on YouTube I just want to sing it to you live because you are very awesome please my name is rayquan Evison please I'm begging please 😭😭😭😭😭😭

    BalasHapus
  12. Thank you, Ellen! You made me hate that song a little less! ^^

    BalasHapus
  13. the reason shy she got so many views on Anaconda cause people want to see her Coconuts and her Butt XD

    BalasHapus