funny 2 year old shouting at her mummy for laughing while she was singing Disney Frozen



2 year old shouting at her mummy for laughing at her while she was trying to sing Disney Frozen

Subtitles now added

To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email licensing@storyful.com

source

34 Responses to "funny 2 year old shouting at her mummy for laughing while she was singing Disney Frozen"

  1. GO and sit on the naughty step and the man will take you away! hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. im crying, funniest thing ive seen in ages!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Brilliant. I want a kid like this.

    BalasHapus
  4. This comment is in answer to Linn Hedbergs question which was:- Where can I find it with subtitles? I have a bit of problem with, what did you call it... Belfastie? Seemingly they have added Subtitles to this video. Go to the : (three dots) and click and then enable CC this will bring up the subtitles and then you will understand what this wee girl from (Belfastie) Belfast Northern Ireland is saying (which is very very funny) Enjoy....her accent you could cut with a knife.....I still love this video even though I have watched nearly 10 times....it's hilarious, I think it is the Mums reaction that now has me is kinks

    BalasHapus
  5. naughty step and the man gona take you away..ahh great me made laugh

    BalasHapus
  6. a love this video    its great  a wee star in the making a think   lol 

    BalasHapus
  7. I had a right good laugh,these are the times you must cherish,great vid.

    BalasHapus
  8. OMG 😂😂😂😂 I want to meet her. If I had a jus that's the jus I want omg 😂😂😂pmsl

    BalasHapus
  9. Bet that was me when I was two😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  10. I'm going to bust you!! JUST DIED LAUGHING!!

    BalasHapus
  11. Click options and click cc for subtitles :)

    BalasHapus
  12. O cute little girl. I couldn't help smiling while watching. This is one of the joys of parenthood.

    BalasHapus
  13. oh shes cute I wish I had a we one like her x

    BalasHapus
  14. 3 words:Laugh Out Loud!😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  15. Ellen should have this lil girl on her show!!

    BalasHapus
  16. Everyone turn on subtitles at the bottom! It helps heaps lol :P

    BalasHapus
  17. This little girl is too much. xD 

    BalasHapus
  18. Love the accent. She sounds so grown up in the way she speaks. Adorable girl!

    BalasHapus
  19. Jajajajajajajaja me recuerda a mi sobrinita. Nos divertíamos haciéndola enojar ahora esta un poco malcriada, pero sigue siendo gracioso. 

    BalasHapus
  20. I could tell she was very well spoken (even thought I couldn't understand her very well, I am from the US). She is a very passionate little girl! Cool video! 

    BalasHapus