Funniest Fight ever



a fight of a fat guy vs a thin guy

source

35 Responses to "Funniest Fight ever"

  1. Pedal around long enough to work up a sweat, then he had a better chance to escape.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hahaha what the hell??? This is so weird.

    BalasHapus
  3. this looks exactly like Little Mac vs King Hippo on Nes Mike Tyson..

    BalasHapus
  4. Don't know if the lil guy is circling him or just gravitating around him...

    BalasHapus
  5. I thought the fat guy was either going to have a heart attack or pass out. And is this kickboxing or MMA?

    BalasHapus
  6. i find it more sad than funny

    BalasHapus
  7. We have an Asian and A McDonalds Land citizen going against each other.

    BalasHapus
  8. what's the name of that japanese guy?

    BalasHapus
  9. Feel sadness when I watch the big guy for some reason. Thanks for uploading.

    BalasHapus
  10. Espetáculo de circo , o cara e muito acima do peso , não se pode chamar isso nem de luta mais de " covardia " o cara sofre de obesidade mórbida

    BalasHapus
  11. Just when you think you've seen it all.

    BalasHapus
  12. the black dud is better then the other guy

    BalasHapus
  13. I thought i was watching boxing not whale wars

    BalasHapus
  14. I got sick in my stomach watching this.

    BalasHapus
  15. am I the only one who felt sorry for the fat guy? ;-;

    BalasHapus
  16. I feel really dumb for watching that, well most of that... Ahh, the shame.

    BalasHapus
  17. The amoeba attempted to absorb the little man but failed.

    BalasHapus
  18. I know what the Japanese guy is doing. He's trying to make the other dude tired.

    BalasHapus
  19. I don't know why the Japanese dude is all excited cause he won... he didn't do jack. lol.

    BalasHapus
  20. how on earth did the midget win?

    BalasHapus
  21. bas routen commentating I love it

    BalasHapus