[Eng Sub] INFINITE L Crying After Reading a Letter from Mother



ㅠ_ㅠ..

source

40 Responses to "[Eng Sub] INFINITE L Crying After Reading a Letter from Mother"

  1. I hate seeing someone cry cause then I start crying hard

    BalasHapus
  2. I cried when i saw Yeollie crying with him. ❤💔

    BalasHapus
  3. i'm cry when myungsoo cry after reading letter his mom

    BalasHapus
  4. 울지마ㅠㅠㅠㅠ우리명수ㅠㅠ내가 더 슬프잖아ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

    BalasHapus
  5. What's the name of the programme?

    BalasHapus
  6. I don't think that's his mother, I've watch the whole episode somewhere and I don't really think it's his mother...

    BalasHapus
  7. it's so sweet how Korean guys can cry so honest. I wish every guy would cry like this when they feel sad or happy and wouldn't let their pride win

    BalasHapus
  8. MMMMMMMMMMMMM😢😢😢😭😭😭😷😷

    BalasHapus
  9. 명수오빠 울지마여...명수오빠 울면 인스피릿이 더 슬퍼요ㅠㅠ

    BalasHapus
  10. 너무 슬퍼서 눈물이 흐르내요.....ㅠㅠ

    BalasHapus
  11. ㅠ-ㅠ오빠 울지마요ㅠㅠ

    BalasHapus
  12. 1:53 I'm currently in the midst of half-crying because L is crying and half-laughing because of Dongwoo's hair lmao

    BalasHapus
  13. even if he crys he's so gorgeous and cute😍😭

    BalasHapus
  14. mommy alway weap her son tear like that... how cute

    BalasHapus
  15. I was crying even though I had no idea what they were saying!😢 WHERE ARE THE SUBTITLES? SO I CAN CRY HARDER!😣😢

    BalasHapus
  16. every child is still a baby to every mother , mother's love is infinity , without her , we're nothing ...

    BalasHapus
  17. this is the first video of a kpop idol that ive actually cried at

    BalasHapus
  18. aww l u are strong sarang he hung =D

    BalasHapus
  19. cute.. but it sad to... i laughing at DongWoo hair ... and, Myungsoo face look very Gentleman.

    BalasHapus
  20. I cried with you L-oppa!! :'( :'( :'(

    BalasHapus
  21. 명수야 울지마...
    근데 우는것도 잘생겼어...

    BalasHapus
  22. Myungsoo, Myungsoo's mom and INFINITE deserves all happiness in this world T_T they are so good <3 I love them all <3

    BalasHapus
  23. Awww it pulled my heartstrings seeng him like that i felt so sad 😟

    BalasHapus
  24. I cry with him even if I don't understand it. he's beautiful (○´3`)❤

    BalasHapus
  25. WHAT SHOW IS THIS? I WANT TO WATCH IT IN FULL PLEASE PLEASE

    BalasHapus
  26. Myung soo Have a Good Heart. :)

    BalasHapus
  27. Which Episode please some one tell me,I really want To see It...

    BalasHapus
  28. even tho I'm not an infinite fan but I stil cried

    BalasHapus
  29. 2:11 Hoya suddenly reminded me of I.M from Monsta X. They have that same kind of smile lol

    BalasHapus