Talking Twin Babies - PART 2 - OFFICIAL VIDEO



Talking Twin Babies - PART 2 - OFFICIAL VIDEO

Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/1u8TDJP

Twin baby boys have a conversation part 2. find more of the boys' adventures at my wife's blog. visit http://www.twinmamarama.com/

Watch Talking Twin Babies - PART 1 - OFFICIAL VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lih0Z2IbIUQ

source

38 Responses to "Talking Twin Babies - PART 2 - OFFICIAL VIDEO"

  1. So 129,554,584 views for dadadadadad ? Cool

    BalasHapus
  2. We're not supposed to open this freezer, are we?
    No, but it sure would be fun!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. So cute! Surprised there are so-many dislikes. A lot of unhappy people in the world.

    BalasHapus
  4. 1:55 the only thing I understood: "mama"

    BalasHapus
  5. Who talks baby? I need a manual please

    BalasHapus
  6. Baby1:"Bruh wheres my money?" Baby2:"I'll Give It To You Tomarow!" Baby1:"WHAT? I SAID TODAY!" Baby2:"Wait please T-T" Baby1:'U SO BOUT' TO GET SHOT!" Baby2:"Wait...I smell fresh bottles..." Baby1:":o YOU DONT OWE ME MONEY!" Baby2:"Really?" Baby1:"Nope..but you owe me your bottle c:" Baby2:"You know what? Just kill me with the toy"

    BalasHapus
  7. They're talking about socks in great depth.

    BalasHapus
  8. No me canso de ver a estos bebecitos en su dialect,uno es mas fuerte que el otro me gusta

    BalasHapus
  9. ياجماعه كله انقليزي وﻻفهمت منهم حاجه ههههه

    BalasHapus
  10. Dude where's the sock? I told you don't leave any evidence. lol

    BalasHapus
  11. This is so hilariously cute XD

    BalasHapus
  12. what happened to the babies after this i mean i bet they're all grown up

    BalasHapus
  13. Russians understand this conversation xD

    BalasHapus
  14. maşaallah. i watched this video in news

    BalasHapus
  15. Does anyone else notice how he whispers "mama" into the fridge at 1:56 like she's in there

    BalasHapus
  16. Wow not even a year old and all ready speaking Chinese

    BalasHapus