DJ Pauly D Strips Down!



The incredibly popular DJ Pauly D was here to tell Ellen about "Jersey Shore" -- and ended up stripping off his shirt to show off all his tattoos. She decided to add a new one to his chest!

source

38 Responses to "DJ Pauly D Strips Down!"

  1. He looks.....sick, and not in a good way. 

    BalasHapus
  2. aw hes so adorable 😩😍😍😍😭

    BalasHapus
  3. Lame tattoos seriously your name as a tramp stamp .

    BalasHapus
  4. Pauly is my favorite Mexican.

    BalasHapus
  5. i had the feeling i was goin to get wet when i clicked this..

    BalasHapus
  6. ...aaaaannnddd the end of the day ANY guy even a playboy wants a decent 1950's wife material girl tht can cook...

    BalasHapus
  7. pauly has always been fine af to me.

    BalasHapus
  8. Ellen is everywhere, I love you Ellen

    BalasHapus
  9. rawr... my name is ellleeennn ! he got my name on his chest!

    BalasHapus
  10. My chest will look somewhat like Pauly D chest if I work out more lol. That's besides the point, I just wanna say he inspires me to work on myself. Because he has the dent in his chest like I do, which is called Pectus Excavatum. Or something like that lol. Plus a lot of you girls (comment wise) seem to like it so hey what the heck xD.

    BalasHapus
  11. That awkward moment when you figure out pauly d can't speak Italian....

    BalasHapus
  12. I don't know what world u live in, but man cleavage is whats hot.. if your pecs aren't nearly touching it looks abnormal, imo..

    BalasHapus
  13. Wtf those girls all cheering about, his pecks look like boobs and he isn't even that muscled...

    BalasHapus
  14. lmao hes got a tramp stamp lol, but hes cool

    BalasHapus
  15. he looks way smaller here than compared to in the show

    BalasHapus
  16. well.......he's soooooooooo hot..holy jesus

    BalasHapus
  17. I love both Pauly d and Ellen 

    BalasHapus
  18. Even funnier if it was permanent!

    BalasHapus