The world's most funny dog video



The world's most funny dog video

source

20 Responses to "The world's most funny dog video"

  1. they should've played the Harry Nilsson song, 'people let me tell you bout my best friend in the world'...

    BalasHapus
  2. very cute!!
    Please look my channnel(♀ Two Pomeranians)

    BalasHapus
  3. nice channel , and funny movies

    BalasHapus
  4. That is so funny make more videos😄😊😆

    BalasHapus
  5. You've got it wrong there, kiddo. Lol. You're meant to use a thermometer! 😳 👉

    BalasHapus
  6. You're kidding right? In my opinion those weren't the best, though out of those, your best was the anti gravity one. Floating dog!!!!! Hahaheheh.

    BalasHapus
  7. cute video please check out our puppy videos we will sub you also back if you sub us

    BalasHapus
  8. I am a vegan and cannot stand the abuse of any animals. I am still in shock regarding Yulin dog eat fest and when I thought it could not get worse, I came across this profile of a charity that fights dog meat trade market in South Korea. They have a "festival" to eat dog soup that lasts for three days in july and august and they kill thousands and thousands of dogs in an horrific way: https://www.facebook.com/koreandogs?fref=ts. They have many petitions on that site, I will be a good idea to sign and share to stop this barbaric behaviour.

    BalasHapus
  9. ‪#‎PUGGLELYNYRDSKYNYRD‬

    Help Us Help Our 4-Legged Frynds by getting my books at: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00ID7PXK4

    All proceeds from book sales will be donate to Animal Shelters to Help Us Help Our 4-Legged Frynds

    BalasHapus
  10. Back in the day: "The worlds most funny dog video" Now: "FUNNY DOGS 2015 COMPILIATION VERY FUNNY FUNNY ANIMALS DOG TRY NOT TO LAUGH"

    BalasHapus
  11. 0:36 hahahahahha help me i'm dying over here xD

    BalasHapus
  12. Youtube is trying to get me to watch cat vids now. The commercial I saw before this was SHEBA cat food.

    BalasHapus
  13. 0:29 When the kid does gymnastic and people ask him why he's so good, he says , My dog taught me, in like 3 seconds.

    BalasHapus
  14. FOLLOW my cute miniature australian shepherd on INSTAGRAM: miniaussie_mila

    BalasHapus