i are cute kitten



i am talking cat. kind of you to depress orange button for subscribing. sending my moving picture to your family would be high honor for me. i our very cute kitten so much to be ever in your life? very pleaseing to eye, i hope. i maybe having powers cute beyond scientific understanding. you will please submitting to my cuteness with prepare to melt like chocolate forest clause.

forgiving my english please, as not good i am just a kitten as aforementioned. i not knowing origin maybe mother was Asian and father was Jewish but I are 100 percentage cute kitten for certainty.

babysitterofnalts is my caring taker. please to greet her thank you. she never harm me and she ask to making that clear. she always kind caring taker and feed me often.
http://www.youtube.com/babysitterofnalts

http://www.kevinnalts.com

some kitten are fighting with other i see. why that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsaywqDwux4

source

37 Responses to "i are cute kitten"

  1. 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

    BalasHapus
  2. Who's watching this in January 2016?

    BalasHapus
  3. I have a rabbit that whenever i pick it up BOOM it kicked me in the flipping eyes and scratched my lip now its bleeding great thx for ruining MY BOOTIFUL FACE -.-

    BalasHapus
  4. AWWW SI ADORABLE I LOVE CATS SO MUCH

    BalasHapus
  5. jimbles notronbo has left his mark here

    BalasHapus
  6. funny i have also baby kittens

    BalasHapus
  7. which one is diffrent
    🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏡🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠

    BalasHapus
  8. OMG SO CUTE also did you place him/her in those places or did you find the kitten there

    BalasHapus
  9. I feel happier just by looking at this video 😊☺️😋

    BalasHapus
  10. i want a kitten that will never grow to a cat

    BalasHapus
  11. That grammar is atrocious. Please delete this video for the sake of mankind.

    BalasHapus
  12. If you like cats give this post a like and i have 2 cats they are both tabbys and they are both orange and white.

    BalasHapus
  13. lol this got 46 millions vievs? lol

    BalasHapus
  14. It's very very sweet and clever cat. I love this cat.

    BalasHapus
  15. love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    BalasHapus
  16. fack jou dat is ziekte ik stop jou tog ook niet in un briefe bus

    BalasHapus
  17. So cute kitten 😸😸😸😸😸

    BalasHapus
  18. The cat did not really do that. His owner did it for the cat. You are really mean to your cat.

    BalasHapus