THE OC - Funny Moments with Seth Cohen in the Chrismukkah episode




source

42 Responses to "THE OC - Funny Moments with Seth Cohen in the Chrismukkah episode"

  1. I think seth just has the cutest voice. Everything he says sound sarcastic it's great.

    BalasHapus
  2. seth cohen is cute, hot, and funny= the perfect guy <3

    BalasHapus
  3. I still don't have a boyfriend because Seth Cohen ruined it

    BalasHapus
  4. I am forever in live with Seth Cohen

    BalasHapus
  5. i wish they make this another season...so sad

    BalasHapus
  6. Haha I love Seth!! And Ryan, and Oliver! -Before Oliver went crazy.../: -

    BalasHapus
  7. this was an awesome show. i still watch through all the seasons regularly.

    BalasHapus
  8. how can people prefer ryan?? seth is so nerdy which makes him hotter... i love him so much

    BalasHapus
  9. Me too! The OC was pretty much the foundation of all teen dramas. Shows these days can't compare.

    BalasHapus
  10. Seth: hey ryan wana go watch a movie , hey ryan merry christmuka , hey ryan lets go play ninjas hey ryan.

    Ryan: i dont give a fuck
    ( ^ ) ( •_• ) ( ^ )

    BalasHapus
  11. Haha ryans face when he says You're really starting to scare me haha!

    BalasHapus
  12. lol no he's just the quiet type and doesn't really say much in response to things but he's game to hang out with him. You can tell he does have a good time with him. They're like brothers of opposite natures. Ryan is the quiet one and Seth is the energetic talkative one. Pretty funny though, I get what u mean.

    BalasHapus
  13. Amen to that sister!....lol me too...meeee too....(sigh) ;(

    BalasHapus
  14. I feel like a living version of Seth Cohen.

    BalasHapus
  15. I loved the brotherly relationship between ryan and seth it was one of a kind

    BalasHapus
  16. i feel like Teen wolf (stiles) they are trying to make anther one but they cant because Seth Cohen is one of kind

    BalasHapus
  17. You're really starting to scare me. - Ryan
    I'm okay with that. - Seth
    My two favorite brothers ever!

    BalasHapus
  18. Heyy! Thank you for all your comments! Seth is awesome !! Missing the OC....

    BalasHapus
  19. Chrisnukka came btw from Germany ("Weihnukka")

    BalasHapus
  20. Amooooooo....tudo o que vem desse seriado..!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  21. this should be entitled 'THE OC - Funny Moments with Seth Cohen in the Chrismukkah episode'

    BalasHapus
  22. Grab a ho gran another ho MERRY CHRISMIKA :)

    BalasHapus
  23. Seth Cohen is kind of my dream guy.

    BalasHapus
  24. @Dementedrox lol that's the same thing that people say to me !! that I look like him and being a nice guy...but I don't talk like him !

    BalasHapus
  25. anyone knows the name of the first, jewish sounding song please? :)

    BalasHapus
  26. ahahahaha his voice is slightly higher and it's more adorable than usual >_<

    BalasHapus
  27. thumbs up if you like THE OC - Funny Moments with Seth Cohen in the Chrismukkah episode

    BalasHapus
  28. Seth Cohen is simply AWESOME, he's my favorite character of all series (a)

    BalasHapus