Funny Football



Ignore the gay referee. It gets better after that

source

21 Responses to "Funny Football"

  1. Местами, конечно, очень смешные моменты -)))))

    BalasHapus
  2. looooooooooooooooooool so funny:)

    BalasHapus
  3. mi primer video de futbol divertidos woowwww lo vuelvo haber despues de 6 años jajajaaja y aun me sigue causando risa :D

    BalasHapus
  4. NAME OF SONG: JIMMY EAT WORLD-THE MDDLE
    Yeah, for all those wondering ^_^
    God, cant believe its nearly a decade... i watched this a few years later in 2009, but its prolly one of the best soccer compilation of funny videos out there.

    BalasHapus
  5. Ahh 6 year old me remembers watching this, now I'm 15, old school YouTube 

    BalasHapus
  6. wow, awesome video, nice work, bro! I enjoyed your video

    BalasHapus
  7. For me one of the best videos on youtube really nice work and nice music good job :D

    BalasHapus
  8. Who else has been searching for this video since 2007?...

    BalasHapus
  9. SPORTS PROGRAMS & LAST MINUTE SPORTS NEWS & Highlights
    Subscribe to our channel Please :)

    BalasHapus
  10. I really like your channel. I am a daily vlogger and I would love for you to come take a look at mine playlist and maybe even subscribe. Xoxo!

    BalasHapus
  11. Browsing my liked videos
    Finds this
    Dies of nostalgia overload

    BalasHapus