LEVEL UP WITH XP! | Agario Funny Moments



Agario Funny Moments
Previous Agario Video: https://youtu.be/ohIcxS-ewyQ
Agario Playlist: https://goo.gl/fJz2Mj
Join the Hatter Crew Today! http://goo.gl/g1euR5

If you enjoyed watching the video, make sure to press that like button and subscribe for more! Thank you for your support

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/redhattergaming

source

48 Responses to "LEVEL UP WITH XP! | Agario Funny Moments"

  1. How come you don't reply on Twitter like you just text me once I reply to you and then you don't reply back 

    BalasHapus
  2. I have comast internet and mine works fine. It might be your connection or something. I'll be looking out for that post on twitter and I think you should do Pokemon Stadium. And good video

    BalasHapus
  3. Agar.io is so fun it once took me 48 seconds to get to number one

    BalasHapus
  4. Yeah its the exact same thing but it if you have bad connection you can lag a little bit

    BalasHapus
  5. I saw you in a game! I saw a person named Red when their dot wasn't red and I was like "dafuq? ur not the color red." ._. xD

    BalasHapus
  6. i get in the top five every time i play both app or pc lol

    BalasHapus
  7. Loved the video. Keep up the great work, it would be awesome if you could check out our channel and possibly subscribe.

    BalasHapus
  8. its a good app to have for a time waster and its really fun too

    BalasHapus
  9. Dude I just Realized at 2:35 ish you ate Canada  I realized it was it was me that got eaten by The Most Epic RedHatter aka Red OMG

    BalasHapus
  10. I was that face in 1 with mlg...

    BalasHapus
  11. IM LVL 39 BUTT DA LEVELS NOW NOT WORKING MAYBE CUZ DA WURLD H8TS ME PLZ GUYS MAKE ME CALM OR SOMETHING

    LIK IF U ALSO CRIED ;(

    BalasHapus
  12. IF i log on fb, and play agario, it does not show the lvl thing on me..

    BalasHapus
  13. Hey like a long time again u gave me a shout out on Twitter

    BalasHapus
  14. Ive been playing agario but i cant get any xp someone help please?

    BalasHapus
  15. omg redhatter i love this game soo much and i thoght u were good at playin in this vid

    BalasHapus
  16. I'm level 102

    I started of with135 mass

    BalasHapus
  17. I tried it and its not working

    BalasHapus
  18. Did u hear this is now on mobile

    BalasHapus
  19. Yo red hatter you need to make a server sonn pls

    BalasHapus
  20. I have the mobile version it's lagging but it's pretty much the same :3

    BalasHapus
  21. Stream on YT it's apparently a lot easier than twitch

    BalasHapus
  22. 1. Definitely do more of Agar.io. I'm not sure why more YouTubers don't play it.
    2. I'd like to see old N64 games on this channel. Maybe not Pokemon Snap... But definitely stuff like Pokemon Stadium, Mario 64, and other classics like that!
    

    BalasHapus
  23. Mobile is ok just lower resolution and less fps and if you have fat fingers it's challenging :p 

    BalasHapus
  24. BTW I LIKED THE SOUTH PAR VIDEO IT WAS COOL

    BalasHapus
  25. I could watch this all day, very entertaining 

    BalasHapus
  26. The app is so easy to get to #1 every time I play it I get at least in the top 5

    BalasHapus