[Real 2PM My House] Jun. K is triplets?! Introduce dogs look like Jun. K!



[Real 2PM My House] Jun. K is triplets?! Introduce dogs look like Jun. K!

Download 2PM the 5th Album "No.5" on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/no.5-no.5/id1006406080

2PM Official Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/2pm.jype
2PM Official Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/follow_2pm
2PM Official Fan's: http://fans.jype.com
2PM Official Homepage: http://2pm.jype.com

Copyrights 2015 ⓒ JYP Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.

source

22 Responses to "[Real 2PM My House] Jun. K is triplets?! Introduce dogs look like Jun. K!"

  1. Well, he isn't my bias for nothing.

    BalasHapus
  2. Jun.k so handsome without makeup 😊

    BalasHapus
  3. love u.... Jun k and I love those pandas. .....😍😍😍😍😍

    BalasHapus
  4. OMG he have paint of Magritte everywhere in his house ! It's one good reason to love him ! (sorry for my english)

    BalasHapus
  5. His dogs look like a anime dog from "Planet 51" If you guys watch the movie than you know what I'm talking about lol

    BalasHapus
  6. he looks good without applying a make up <3

    BalasHapus
  7. his house is literally cleaner than my bedroom TBH. I should be ashamed like I don't even have dogs and with dogs I think will create an even bigger mess but I wouldn't care because I would love them forever & ever.

    BalasHapus
  8. I really like our Jun.K Oppa without make up..

    BalasHapus
  9. What Dog breed is Noopy and Denver ? They are so cute .

    BalasHapus
  10. Jun.K's house looks so cozy and the decor is so cute! A little cluttered more my taste, but who can blame him for wanting to display all his accomplishments over the past years?

    I can't describe how much I love seeing Jun.K just fond over Denver and Noopy _. You can really see how much he cares for both of them! It reminds me of how I am with my dog and having someone greet you when you come back home really does help after a long day at work.

    Also to match with the other comments, his bare face looks so good!!

    BalasHapus
  11. does this mean that his neighbours get to hear their new music exclusively if he plays it really loudly ? lucky.

    BalasHapus
  12. The dog look ... Exactly like him... .0.

    BalasHapus
  13. Cool! By the way he decorates his house, he must love Surrealism! It is also my favorite art movement so I think I'm even more in love with him (if that's possible hahaha) Jun.K fighting <3

    BalasHapus
  14. wow Jun.K got a PS4!? I see he has 2 PS4 games on the table but I wonder what type of game he plays & does he play online? Anyway his house is dope :D

    BalasHapus
  15. jun.k always looks smart even just sitting at home alone

    BalasHapus
  16. God bless this man.
    Who doesn't love him?

    BalasHapus