Ellen DeGeneres' 86th Oscars Opening



Host Ellen DeGeneres' opening monologue at the 86th Oscars in 2014.

source

31 Responses to "Ellen DeGeneres' 86th Oscars Opening"

  1. The woman who played Hazel's mom is there!

    BalasHapus
  2. 😂I love Ellen! She is hilarious 😂

    BalasHapus
  3. You can clearly hear Will Smith laughing all the time!

    BalasHapus
  4. jennifer is like a living barbie doll

    BalasHapus
  5. Ellen was a great hostess!
    I wish she could host them every 2 years!

    BalasHapus
  6. laughing when I watch this 😂

    BalasHapus
  7. Leo didn't let his tears fall.

    BalasHapus
  8. I love this monologue the best of all openings from the Oscars.  I got a kick out of Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett.  They were cracking up.  I also used to have a huge crush on Laura Dern after seeing Jurassic Park. :-)

    BalasHapus
  9. Ricky Gervais should host the oscars 😂

    BalasHapus
  10. While watching this I realized 2 things:

    1. Cate Blanchett is so fucking beautiful
    2. Ellen should host the Oscars every year

    BalasHapus
  11. a stand-off between Ellen and Ricky Gervais :)))

    BalasHapus
  12. Jennnifer if you win we should bring you the oscar =))

    BalasHapus
  13. Hahah OMG I love ellennnnnnn. She is so funny .

    BalasHapus
  14. Ricky gervais should host the oscars ...

    BalasHapus
  15. It's good they brought her back. Quite the improvement over the previous year's ceremony. Why they chose Seth MacFarlane to host something like this I'll never know.

    BalasHapus
  16. This was all awesome but the bit with Jennifer Lawrence made me fall out of my chair XD

    BalasHapus
  17. jesus look at the diversity in the noms.
    what happened, 2015 and 2016?

    BalasHapus
  18. Who is beside Cate Blanchette in 3:17?

    BalasHapus
  19. How boring compared to Hugh Jackman`s opening number 2009 Oscars

    BalasHapus
  20. Was so simple and was the best opening

    BalasHapus