WIN TEAM B's everyb DANCE PERFORMANCE (FULL)



everyb :: WIN TEAM B's EVERY DANCE PERFORMANCE (FULL)
에브리비 :: 윈 비팀의 모든 댄스 퍼포먼스 총모음 풀버젼 (13:25)
produced by BELLE
(http://blog.naver.com/skyrain91/)

source

29 Responses to "WIN TEAM B's everyb DANCE PERFORMANCE (FULL)"

  1. They took some pieces and even dance moves from other groups, like Jabba and iamme so I don't know how they would feel about that unless they had gotten permission from them during the season, but either way, I think team b is a bomb ass group. They use animation a lot, which is something I love to see. I definitely commend these boys, they're great at what they do.

    BalasHapus
  2. Their chores for Make it Nasty seems similar to Ian Eastwood

    BalasHapus
  3. It was Donghyuk not Donghyuck…

    BalasHapus
  4. if ABDC competition choreography has copy right reserve , they definitely get into jail ... by the way , great dance skill and swag too , they're cool as fuck  <3 everyB , keep it up .

    BalasHapus
  5. IKON and my bias JINHWAN! <3 <3

    BalasHapus
  6. I should re-watch WiN....for like the 20th time...

    BalasHapus
  7. TEAM TINY  YG is soooo CUTEEE AND SEXI LIKE TAEYANG AND DARA A NOW JINHWAN!!!

    BalasHapus
  8. 미치겠다ㅠㅠㅠ우리한빈이남자네그냥상남자야ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ사롱해울애기ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

    BalasHapus
  9. JINWOO IS CONFUSED!! WNNER AND IKON !!!

    BalasHapus
  10. i think yg actually does not need a group good at choreographing. yg just like awesome performance with awesome dance that makes you scream. dance seems never be as important as singing or composing for yg. they focus on music.

    BalasHapus
  11. They're really good. One of my most favorite kpop group. Definitely excited for their debut! :D And yeah, Jinhwannie oppa is too hot! Lol.

    BalasHapus
  12. OMG I didn't even notice that in the first dance B.I. Junhoe and Bobby have blonde hair O_O Too much fab ♥

    BalasHapus
  13. i cant wait..15-09-2015 please come fasterrrr xD

    BalasHapus
  14. Their names are B.I, Bobby, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, Junhoe and Chanwoo

    BalasHapus
  15. my eyes keep following jinhwan. zzz

    BalasHapus
  16. I love how the two teams are soo different in style... classy and sassy I'd say. But I can see why team a won...forget that they're older and it makes more sense... at that point they were much more refined. team b still needed a pinch more to reach the next level... having a bit more time was a mega gift that led to the perfection ikon is today ^^ I'm happy ^^

    BalasHapus
  17. I love them and they are great dancers but the fact that I saw ABDC and know the groups that actually created some of those moves annoys me

    BalasHapus
  18. And someone told me dance wasn't YG's forte...

    BalasHapus
  19. i wanna do the first one.. but huehu i dont have any friends that like kpop

    BalasHapus