(HD.ENG) Super Junior Angry Girlfriends!!! (SO FUNNY ELF WILL DIE)



✌(─ᴥ◉)✌

source

29 Responses to "(HD.ENG) Super Junior Angry Girlfriends!!! (SO FUNNY ELF WILL DIE)"

  1. I've already watched this several times, but I still lost it when donghae grabbed kyu's hair XD

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm not an ELF but THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!! Btw, I want exo to do this!! If Chanyeol will console his girlfriend, I want Baekhyun to have that role. And Kai will choose if who will be his imaginary girlfriend, I want it to be D.O :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Sungmin: I don't have a girlfriend.
    Sungmin: gets married XD

    BalasHapus
  4. New to the SuJu world and can only recognise Kyu oppa and Ryeowook oppa and Heechul oppa and Siwon oppa (I would love to have such brothers)

    BalasHapus
  5. HAHAHHAHA!!! pounding the floor and dies

    BalasHapus
  6. Woah.. I almost bursted out laughing.. Im wearing headphones at a party.

    BalasHapus
  7. ♥DONGHAE♥DONGHAE♥DONGHAE♥DONGHAE♥

    BalasHapus
  8. 0:37 omg! I don't know if I'm just dirty minded but no matter how many times I listen to that part it always sounds sexual to me lol xD Kyuhyun oppa why must you say it like that??

    BalasHapus
  9. "Why are you so handsome?
    "I ... I ... I ... I don't know. My mother ...."
    Best part

    BalasHapus
  10. Hahahahahahahahahahaha lololololololololololololololol😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD VERY FUNNY.

    BalasHapus
  11. watched this many times but still can't get over with ithahaha

    BalasHapus
  12. I FIND IT REALLY CUTE.. SUPER JUNIOR.

    BalasHapus
  13. who else watch this in 2016?? XD

    BalasHapus
  14. Sungmin and Eunhyuk are so cute!!!

    BalasHapus
  15. Ohhh my gud zhomi he very nice

    BalasHapus
  16. I was a fan of SuJu music, Siwon and Donghae acting and D&E albums. But now I discovered their variety shows and im in love. They are so funny and no afraid to show another side to them

    BalasHapus
  17. That was the best ever! lol i can't stop laughing !! ^--^

    BalasHapus
  18. I love how Ryeowook got confused when he would like to say Do you love me? and then Kyuhyun corrected it haha

    BalasHapus
  19. hahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus