Union J take heat on a date - exclusive shoot



Have you ever fantasised about going on a date with at least one member (maximum of four) of Union J? Well: prepare to have that long-held fantasy of yours come completely and utterly true. Because we got those cheeky Union J boys, assembled them in front of a big yellow sheet of paper, and asked them to tell us their best chat-up lines, their ideal date, and loads of stuff like that. Watch! As George Shelley nervously giggles with delight. Recoil with joy! When Jaymi looks deep into the barrel of the camera and delivers a well-rehearsed chat-up line. Gasp! As Josh 'has big eyebrows'. Also JJ is there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Celeb news, star style, interviews and more fun stuff visit: http://www.heatworld.com/
Follow us on Twitter: @heatworld
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heatworld
And don't forget to subscribe to our channel to be the first to see new videos.

source

24 Responses to "Union J take heat on a date - exclusive shoot"

  1. SORRY jj i do not want my ear licked thx any way lol

    BalasHapus
  2. Jaymi is totalky good at pick-up lines. If he isn't gay I totally go with jaymi

    BalasHapus
  3. I've watched this 10000000 times 😂 I love when josh says "Oh Jesus" 

    BalasHapus
  4. Josh: Heavy Metal So we can really rock on dude
    George: Laughs
    Josh: Could You Imagine?
    Me: I Would Listen To Heavy Metal On A Date!...
    Guess I'm In The Wrong Place 🙈

    BalasHapus
  5. I wanna meat them soooooooooooooo bad

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm in love when George says his best pick up line, "hi I'm geowrge" love it!and Hahahaha josh 

    BalasHapus
  7. 00:57 Josh's expression while he was talking and George's laugh omg ahaha

    BalasHapus
  8. I love this!! What did Jaymi say at 2:14 though?

    BalasHapus
  9. George's facial expression is a priceless love him ❤️💜

    BalasHapus
  10. this is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. I watched Georges pick up line repeatedly and laughed every time! "hiii, I'm Geowge"

    BalasHapus
  11. When JJ totally forgot George couldn't drive!!! 😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  12. Omg I'm dieing of laughter!!! Josh looks so disgusted at the mention of ear licks loool

    BalasHapus
  13. This is the best Union J interview ever! 

    BalasHapus
  14. This is my all time favourite video of Union J ! 

    BalasHapus
  15. What did josh say when they said a cheeky kiss?

    BalasHapus