Funniest Game Show Answers of All Time



The dumbest, oddest, and craziest answers ever said on various game shows.

Footage credit: Stupid Gameshow Answers and Atomic Wedgie

source

26 Responses to "Funniest Game Show Answers of All Time"

  1. 12:47 What's so funny about wanting to go to Pakistan? It is a foreign country for someone living in the US.

    BalasHapus
  2. September, and know I REALLY know what happens.

    BalasHapus
  3. is that host guy at 3:20 the same guy that played the show host in the movie running man!?
    he looks totally like killian from the movie°!

    BalasHapus
  4. 9:21 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌🏼

    BalasHapus
  5. Can someone explain to me why the Newly Wed Game one at 10:21 was so funny? What did she mumble at the end?

    BalasHapus
  6. Can someone explain the joke at 10:20 - 10:35

    BalasHapus
  7. On "Wish List" they didn't put the 2nd I down fast enough. I would've said "Fish Lure" myself :) Total guy answer I know.

    BalasHapus
  8. "What are the 3 bears?"
    -"Yogi"

    Lmao, really??

    BalasHapus
  9. Naked Grandma was actually a correct answer...

    BalasHapus
  10. Oranges can be yellow, but it's not a likely survey answer...

    BalasHapus
  11. Fish love. lol I'm fuckin dying!!!

    BalasHapus
  12. 2:53 I literally LITERALLY lost it...fell out of my chair laughing...then batman and robin are queer haha

    BalasHapus