Jessie J "accidentally" pushes her Button Funny Moment The Voice UK



Jessie J accidentally pushes her Button Funny Moment The Voice UK.
Highlight of the day LoL !

source

48 Responses to "Jessie J "accidentally" pushes her Button Funny Moment The Voice UK"

  1. I didn't know Morgan Freeman was on that show.

    BalasHapus
  2. 8 million views for 25 seconds 😂

    BalasHapus
  3. Her reaction is so cute😘😉!

    BalasHapus
  4. just raped the reply button haha.. its adorable when she said "turn me around" ahahaha..

    BalasHapus
  5. turn me around. .that was the cute voice

    BalasHapus
  6. she looks like that woman from The Grudge at 0.02

    BalasHapus
  7. Anyone else think she looked like Mila Kunis at 0:15?

    BalasHapus
  8. I cant stop watching 😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  9. her eyes when she realized! 😂

    BalasHapus
  10. She said she hit the button to see if it worked.How was that a accident ?

    BalasHapus
  11. Lol I thought it was during an audition.

    BalasHapus
  12. I never saw anything cute like this and anyone cute like her :)

    BalasHapus