Antoine Dodson Funny Videos News Blooper (Original)



Antoine Dodson has something to say about it! Antoine Dodson warns a PERP on LIVE TV!

Please SUBSCRIBE!

source

40 Responses to "Antoine Dodson Funny Videos News Blooper (Original)"

  1. WHOS WATCHING IN 2016!!!👏🏼👌🏼✋🏼👊🏼

    BalasHapus
  2. where i live there is a guy with a blue hood and he was chasing children sayin he is going to rape them be CAREFULL on the streets even at school

    BalasHapus
  3. They once did this newscast again and they had the song on live TV.




    Or I was dreaming








    Idk

    BalasHapus
  4. he's the janitor at my school

    BalasHapus
  5. What a classic lol!!!! I always find time to watch this funny clip at any random time

    BalasHapus
  6. Did they ever catch this intruder or what?

    BalasHapus
  7. RUN N TELL THAT
    HOMEBOY
    HOME HOME HOMEBOY
    God I need a life

    BalasHapus
  8. Thanks schmoyoho...now I can't watch this without the beat playing in my head haha.

    BalasHapus
  9. Are we sure Eddie Murphy voiced donkey in shrek???

    BalasHapus
  10. lmao I cant stop laughing. .. I just love the way he is talking

    BalasHapus
  11. Gaaawd, it's impossible not to ignore the song right after antoine talk for a second brehhh

    BalasHapus
  12. Rapist in Linkin Park? IS IT MIKE? I fucking knew it

    BalasHapus
  13. He made a video for Lionsmaker

    BalasHapus
  14. So yo can run and tell that, homeboy!

    BalasHapus
  15. He's a janitor at my school now.

    BalasHapus
  16. When Tré Melvin reacted this clip hahahahahaha

    BalasHapus
  17. Man, it has been ages since I last watched this. And I'm still laughing my butt off.

    BalasHapus
  18. idk why im watching this today

    BalasHapus
  19. Anybody know that funny vid.you walk the mile or something like that.its a old white guy

    BalasHapus