Try not to laugh. Best Animals Fail & Wins Compilation Ever !! Funny Hahahah !!



Go at KARMALOOP.com if you want massive discount of your favorite streetwear clothes + add rep code: OFF20PERCENT during checkout to get 20% OFF your entire order !

and

50%-90% OFF on all streetwear clothes!
Brands like Crooks and Castles,10DEEP, OBEY, WESC, Alife, G-SHOCK, Supra, Nike, Jordans, Adidas, Snapback and lots more !

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/Login.aspx?r=2493496

Register now! it's really easy and free! :)

add this rep code during checkout to get a 20% OFF your entire order: OFF20PERCENT

Available at PLNDR and KARMALOOP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------
This video is a compilation of may fail & wins animals video i found on many site and video ( not my video) i just made a compilation...

Music: LOONEY TUNES THEME (i don't own this music)

source

41 Responses to "Try not to laugh. Best Animals Fail & Wins Compilation Ever !! Funny Hahahah !!"

  1. none of these were funny. I don't laugh at animals getting hurt, killed, or fail. When its a person yes its funny (only when the person fails). I love animals. poor animals

    BalasHapus
  2. all these animals are falling its not funny what if they got injerd or somthin

    BalasHapus
  3. hahahqhqhhqhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahajhahahahahhahahahhaha

    BalasHapus
  4. is it bad i laughed at the ducklings...

    BalasHapus
  5. NO.1 IS NOT FUNNY!!!! Just hope that the ducks get out ok

    BalasHapus
  6. "DUCKLINGS IN THE WIND" poor ducks...

    BalasHapus
  7. the first video was bull crap because of the ducklings could have died within the doc and that's b***** I don't know I think its funny

    BalasHapus
  8. Starting 2 min were not funny at all felt bad for the animals ...

    BalasHapus
  9. 01:21 It's incredible how an animal can have such characteristics. Looks human.

    BalasHapus
  10. OMG that dog mad at its own feet. Lmao

    BalasHapus
  11. This video was funny but cruel to animals. It's just funny cause either what the animal or person does is funny. For example the cat pushing the dog away from the food.

    BalasHapus
  12. non of them were funny its totally not nice at all I hate how they said it was funny I feel sorry for them I didn't even watch the whole thing :{

    BalasHapus
  13. 3:18 pretty sure that dog is possessed...

    BalasHapus
  14. poor little ducks and mother that was not funny at all

    BalasHapus
  15. Best one yet!! Laughed the whole time!!

    BalasHapus
  16. my hamster use to do like that.
    and that reminds me,of my dead
    hamsters(sob,sob).....

    BalasHapus
  17. This made me cry and I laugh all the time this was just horrible

    BalasHapus
  18. The ducks, oh my god... I'am dyeing of laughter. 😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  19. that cat that was on the fan was not funny

    BalasHapus
  20. I actually tried but I laughed at the dumbest one with the dog jumping off that chair that spins 1:11

    BalasHapus
  21. This Rae a horrible the elephant falling not funny!!

    BalasHapus