INFINITE ♥ MyungSoo(L) & Sungyeol♥ Funny Dance





source

22 Responses to "INFINITE ♥ MyungSoo(L) & Sungyeol♥ Funny Dance"

  1. Am I the only one who thinks he's actually good at dancing? Like if he wanted to he could be one of the best out there. If he wanted to...

    BalasHapus
  2. What song was that he was dancing to

    BalasHapus
  3. hahahah so funny!!, Gosh Saranhae sungyeol-la!!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. Jajaja te amo Sungyeol es tan gracioso - jaja

    BalasHapus
  5. oh my god I can't stop laughing he is so funny xD
    My stomach x)

    BalasHapus
  6. omg im half way through hi school love on xD so weird to see him being goofball lolol

    BalasHapus
  7. sungyeol my bias because he's so quirky and fun XD and talented at the same time~~ did you see those SHINee moves? yeah boyyy

    BalasHapus
  8. sungyeol's pose at 0:43 is
    the funniest thing 😂😂 the fact that he's lanky makes it so much better omg

    BalasHapus
  9. Lee Sungyeol is the spirit of Infinite 😘😍😘😍😘😍

    BalasHapus
  10. This is the moment I knew Sungyeol was my bias

    BalasHapus
  11. 성열아 ㅠㅠㅠ 이미지관리 버리지 말아줘 ㅠㅠㅠ 어쨋든 사랑해♡

    BalasHapus
  12. AH!! INSOONI is there XD!! The danced the Ring Ding Dong song lolll

    BalasHapus
  13. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaa...sung yeol te amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    BalasHapus
  14. Sungyeol totally ruined my bias list right now... Gosh, i gotta put him on #1st place o

    BalasHapus
  15. 성열 오빠.......그건...이미ㅈ..

    BalasHapus
  16. Honestly the girl in the red and black gives me life.

    BalasHapus
  17. laugh so hard :-D Yeol ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    BalasHapus
  18. These two best friends are really a so-so. HAHAHAHAHA

    BalasHapus
  19. what's the song sungyeol dance to

    BalasHapus