Simon D & Yonghwa funny Imitation (ENG SUB)



SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND RATE

source

37 Responses to "Simon D & Yonghwa funny Imitation (ENG SUB)"

  1. @kpoplover0994 I guess you can say that, because both of them come from Busan.

    BalasHapus
  2. como se llama la señora que sale en el minuto 1:39 la de la diadema!!!! ¿?

    BalasHapus
  3. omigod!! I love it when he imitates others!! he's soo good at it!! xD haha

    BalasHapus
  4. "Lee Gangmo!"
    Everybody laughs
    "Oh, My stomach!"
    Everybody dies XD

    BalasHapus
  5. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA xdDDDD kjndfjdfn quer isaa! very funny, i love yonghwaaaaaa and simon D kjsnfjsdnf

    BalasHapus
  6. hahaha.... there so funny :) yong hwa!!

    BalasHapus
  7. I was watching a show with Simon D and i realized his strong accent and almost instantly i was like "he sounds like someone familiar... oh yeah it's yonghwa!" lol I just had to find a video of them together so thank you :)

    BalasHapus
  8. hahhahahahhahahaha yonghwa oppa is so funny!! xD

    BalasHapus
  9. . my epic word for today is . LEE GANGMO
    LMFAO.

    BalasHapus
  10. id loove to hav a drink with yonghwa and simon d lol

    BalasHapus
  11. Question! Is Yonghwa in the Chocoballs? If not, they should really add him lol

    BalasHapus
  12. no, he's not but he could be. chocoballs now include his blood type A (in addition to AB) and he's very close to several members like geun suk and fti's hongki & jonghun in addition to simon d.

    BalasHapus
  13. oh my stomach , oh my stomach , oh my stomach <3 !lol

    BalasHapus
  14. what is the title of the show? eheh I always forgot. ahaha =]]]] Thanks ! :*

    BalasHapus
  15. My mom tells me that three times a day xD

    BalasHapus
  16. love it~!! thanks a lot
    my stress got away^^

    BalasHapus
  17. 정용화씨는원래부터성대모사잘하죠!!ㅎㅎ저랑나이동갑이시넹

    BalasHapus
  18. hahahahahahahaha Simon... Oh, my stomach hahahahahahaha :p!

    BalasHapus
  19. Best line is of Simon s is his self introduction: anyongha shimniga sam d ibnida.

    BalasHapus
  20. UWA KIKWANG AND YONGHWA RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER!! *Nosebleed*

    BalasHapus
  21. i once saw a video.. yonghwa acting as simon d and talking to lady jane.. but i cant mange to find it back...

    BalasHapus
  22. I am going around the house saying oh my stomach. Getting
    Some strange look for some reason

    BalasHapus
  23. I want Simon D to meet chanyeol <3 :D

    BalasHapus
  24. that comment at the end.."i don't even know what that is but it's funny" that's exactly how i feel xD

    BalasHapus
  25. lol same here!! in fact was about to post a comment saying that lol!!

    BalasHapus