Real Ghost caught on video (The Haunting Tape 02)



The video documents new paranormal activity that has started at my residence. In the video I heard the ghostly footage steps during recording and saw the door slam. However it was not until I played back the video tape that I saw the ghost of the little girl. The ghost of the little girl appears and disappears during the taping. Since this recording more has happened and I will record it to document this paranormal activity.

source

37 Responses to "Real Ghost caught on video (The Haunting Tape 02)"

  1. What kind of animal do you have in that cage

    BalasHapus
  2. wow its cute ghost when I sees the ghost I give hiss kiss

    BalasHapus
  3. I wonder how your ghost looked if you didn´t watch The Ring before.

    BalasHapus
  4. I remember watching this when I was 97 and I shit my pants, but I shit my pants all the time these days.

    BalasHapus
  5. if you see a ghost 100% you run to escape or you hit it or anything else (if it exsist) but you dont record . Thats fake man.

    BalasHapus
  6. This scared the shit out of me! It's so crazy! I truly believe u! OMG! And u were brave 'cause I would just leave the house or call somebody to hang out. 😂

    BalasHapus
  7. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake

    BalasHapus
  8. FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    BalasHapus
  9. I thought this was fake ... watch again 2:28

    BalasHapus
  10. i used to watch this with my friend at her house me and her would turn off the lights in her room we would have blanket and stuffed animals with us 😂😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  11. It's fake the girl is his wife

    BalasHapus