L's Funniest Moments



read, please

I decided to put together all of my favorite funny scenes from Death Note. Why? Cause I got bored... I do not own Death Note, it is just my favorite anime of all time!! XD... There is a small hint of yaoi in this vid, just warning you.

Since it seems to startle people, I just to clarify, the scene at 4:03 is a fan-made scene made by kittehpaws. Thank you.

source

41 Responses to "L's Funniest Moments"

  1. adorable! so what's the title? I wanna watch it!

    BalasHapus
  2. I don't care if L is dead. But he is MINE!!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Whats this anime show called ?.can someone tell me

    BalasHapus
  4. 4:50 whats that part? is not on Netflix :(

    BalasHapus
  5. Wow I've never heard the English Dub for death note before! Awesome

    BalasHapus
  6. A banana- the only thing L eats that's semi healthy

    BalasHapus
  7. I decided to try to sit like L on my stool in music once.I got a lot of strange looks. Then I put my thumb in my mouth like him..my best friend watches death note too and they thought it was awesomely funny. They are now my only friend...

    BalasHapus
  8. How could you leave out a world without light and the strawberry?!?!?!

    BalasHapus
  9. i actually wondered where's rem gone 😂

    BalasHapus
  10. "You must be annoyed because I'm the only one eating cake at the moment."

    I personally love this line.

    BalasHapus
  11. Is it just me or does L look like Jeff the killer?

    BalasHapus
  12. MACAROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNS r.i.p

    BalasHapus
  13. "I could actually fall for you"
    Me : nooooo fall for meeeee!!!!

    BalasHapus
  14. L IS ONE OF THE BEST ANIME CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME

    BalasHapus
  15. L is my favorite character in death note

    BalasHapus
  16. the writing at the bottom...( - _ -)

    BalasHapus
  17. 0:48 he looks like 'Jeff The Killer' but without the smile XD

    BalasHapus
  18. 4:42 I'm like hold up L, don't cheat on Light.

    BalasHapus
  19. "Yes Light, there's no need to get embarrassed." L's jealous and I know it.

    BalasHapus
  20. U know misa never got that bed time with light.

    BalasHapus
  21. L wiped his hands because he shook hands with Light...

    BalasHapus
  22. 5 18 L yeah light there's no need to be shy

    BalasHapus
  23. can anyone tell me where I can watch all the death note episodes ? xx much appreciated

    BalasHapus
  24. This sounds so much different than the Japanese version

    BalasHapus
  25. When L died I seriously don't give a fuck , I was just Laughing like Raito ,
    Me : MOUHAHAHAHHAHA DIE
    but your video finally make me a little sad about L , because the funny scenes with him , I was just like Raito '' How I can kill him è_è ? " But finally I like L now ;D



    SORRY , my english is bad <_< I'm French

    BalasHapus