Funny Cats



it's soo funny :D

audio content is licensed by UMG

May have content that is owned or licensed by Vin Di Bona Productions

Song 1: Gioachino Rossini - The Thieving Magpie 0:00 - 1:37
Song 2: The Presidents of the United States of America - Kitty 1:38 - 2:47
Song 3: The Nutcracker 2:48 - 3:51
Song 4: Smash Mouth - All Star 3:51 - 7:06
Song 5: The Wiseguys - Ooh La La 7:07 - 7:43

PS: I will ignore messages with the subject
"Business Proposal Regarding Your YouTube Videos"

source

42 Responses to "Funny Cats"

  1. i remember watching this so long ago! thank you for the most hillarious video ever!

    BalasHapus
  2. i used to play this in the background of my diablo 2 before fighting andariel

    BalasHapus
  3. best cure for having a bad day

    BalasHapus
  4. The only thing I hate is when the animal falls hard or gets smacked around and you know they are either in physical pain or scared. That's not funny to me so I don't know why people laugh when it in reality it's sad.

    BalasHapus
  5. im using internet explorer so this comment might be a little late but there is a plane headed right for the world trade center :o

    BalasHapus
  6. watched this first in 2011. ah, how funny it was xD

    BalasHapus
  7. absolutely funny. Well done! You earned a subscription for that. Have a look at my channel and tell me what you think about my videos. Greets

    BalasHapus
  8. 176 shares on facebook
    111 likes on facebook
    70 comments on facebook
    this video earned $83,201.18
    and for my videos i earn like $0 Lol

    BalasHapus
  9. One of the most viral videos on YOUTUBE

    xD

    BalasHapus
  10. 2:51....I laughed so so hard it's unreal! He must have cried for hours!

    BalasHapus
  11. Cute cat plays fetch morning, noon & night.

    BalasHapus
  12. cool, I have more videos on my channel ;)

    BalasHapus
  13. i remember watching these when i was 9 years old :3

    BalasHapus
  14. didn't this have different audio back then??

    BalasHapus
  15. I have been trying to find this for 6 years... FINALLY! This video brings back memories.... Yay!

    BalasHapus
  16. Y is this video not available it was my fav video 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

    BalasHapus
  17. 90% of the people in this video are dead because of oldness

    BalasHapus
  18. Awesome vid! Our channel is pretty hilarious. Check it out.

    BalasHapus
  19. I love it so much better than this is not an easy way to go out with my friends

    BalasHapus
  20. I love it =-O 💖💗💟👍👏🆒🆗🆕🆙®🆚©

    BalasHapus
  21. I watched this when i was very young. It was the first youtube video i ever watched.

    BalasHapus
  22. What a bad way ti treat cats i will dis like this video and i hope the person that made this video will die 😡😡

    BalasHapus
  23. Now this is a cat video not a vine or complication just a good old cat video and i love it :]

    BalasHapus
  24. I need 4:37 in full HD. I don't care if it's a screenshot >_<

    BalasHapus