Best Funny Dog Vines 2015 | PART 2




source

34 Responses to "Best Funny Dog Vines 2015 | PART 2"

  1. 04:10 am i the only one who thought that dog wears a pyjamas

    BalasHapus
  2. omeone tell me what kind of dog it was at 0:58

    BalasHapus
  3. When she said "this ones from the dog catcher" the dogs like a no!

    BalasHapus
  4. That black dog that jumped onto the couch was my old dog

    BalasHapus
  5. 00:46 i can't stop laughing😂😂😂😂! That dog is AMAZING!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. Why Did The Dog Have A Diper On?

    BalasHapus
  7. this was the cutest video yet I love it.

    BalasHapus
  8. 0:30 when a dog can twerk better than u

    BalasHapus
  9. 2:08 hey look at that stuffed animal
    starts moving
    oh okay.

    BalasHapus
  10. What do you call a dog magician?
    - a labracadabrador

    BalasHapus
  11. 01:37 - 01:43 Made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair and landed on top of my dog XD

    Don't worry he's ok though.

    BalasHapus
  12. 0:42 Jaka rasa psa bo mam taką samą :D

    BalasHapus