Ghetto Kids Dancing Sitya Loss New Ugandan music 2014 DjDinTV



Sitya loss Eddy Kenzo Leka Nzine Ghetto Kids Dancing Sitya Loss New Ugandan music 2014 DjDinTV

source

28 Responses to "Ghetto Kids Dancing Sitya Loss New Ugandan music 2014 DjDinTV"

  1. Help me note Alex from these talented kids?

    BalasHapus
  2. I find lots of African music HAPPY....set up a nice quick rhythm and put three chords on it and ''voila"...........fun, smiles, all your cares gone. Being American but a music LOVER, I'm going for African music now all I can: As Paul Simon sang, "These are the roots of rhythm and the roots of rhythm remain" (Song is "Under African Skies" on CD "Graceland"...beautiful song, beautiful album).

    BalasHapus
  3. my god alwais bless africa......

    BalasHapus
  4. JE VOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIME MES PTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    BalasHapus
  5. Lindossssssssssssssssssss Beijos do Brasilllll

    BalasHapus
  6. RIP Alex:( you'll forever be rembered

    BalasHapus
  7. It breaks my heart to watch this video now. R.I.P Alex.

    BalasHapus
  8. I am proud to be a Jamaican but I love Africans so much.

    BalasHapus
  9. RIP Alex, gone so soon. May God comfort his family

    BalasHapus
  10. beautiful made me laugh and smile. <3

    BalasHapus
  11. I think they dance good...👍👍👌👌

    BalasHapus
  12. ° They aren't ghetto they are African .

    BalasHapus
  13. YES VERY NICE I LIKE THAT SONG

    BalasHapus
  14. i miss all my friend in kano tanks all my best friend i canot forget when i stay in kano love u all from my divani putry in indonesia

    BalasHapus