Mel B Does The Gangnam Style Dance With PSY - The X Factor Australia 2012



Mel B Style!

FULL PERFORMANCE:
http://youtu.be/cRmSMaxc1Ec

HD VERSION (MEL B DOES GANGNAM STYLE):
http://youtu.be/a5rxaI9d_YE

source

29 Responses to "Mel B Does The Gangnam Style Dance With PSY - The X Factor Australia 2012"

  1. how did she do that with high heels😋😋😋

    BalasHapus
  2. ㅁ...머라는거지 큼큼 영어공퐂
    ㅇ

    BalasHapus
  3. Enjoy vid! Please Enjoy this vids as well! We just released our first deep house track!

    BalasHapus
  4. Mel B is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  5. God damn Mel B was hot in the 90s, but that's nothing compared to how she looks now. She looks really great.

    BalasHapus
  6. Mel B is life I love her so much she did a great job

    BalasHapus
  7. 왘ㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱ 노란옷언니 짱 웃곀ㅋㅋㄱ

    BalasHapus
  8. gotta say in early days I was all about Victoria but now she is ugly and thin too much. On the other hand Mel B aged surprisingly well and now looks stunning! Can`t believe how hot she is...

    BalasHapus
  9. wish she was my spice girl!!!!

    BalasHapus
  10. LOL😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    BalasHapus
  11. I can't even do it barefoot and drunk off of 4 bottles of Zinfandel...

    BalasHapus
  12. When Mel n started I was like "WHAT THE HECK MEL B😂😂😂😂😂!"

    BalasHapus
  13. oh my god I feel like her high heels will fall her down thank god she didn't fall

    BalasHapus
  14. Did anybody see that she messed up? 😂 Baby still did good though

    BalasHapus
  15. wait at 0:28 she said my doctor or my daughter would kill me if i.......

    BalasHapus