Funny and cute J-Rock Moments! (Part 1)



PLEASE READ THIS!! Here is Part 1 of 3 of my funny and cute J-Rock moments! The full version was to long for youtube! xD So I cut it into 3 parts with 3 different songs! And these songs make me very happy everytime I heard their funny melody! Please rate for this video and maybe leave a comment if you want! ^^

Music: Degauss- Walking in the sun!
Used Artists: The Gazette, Miyavi, An Cafe, Kra, Kagrra, Gackt, Hyde, Alice Nine, Girugamesh, SuG, LM.C!

Please watch the other 2 parts! ^^

source

39 Responses to "Funny and cute J-Rock Moments! (Part 1)"

  1. Hmm I'm not really used to J-Rock but they look good (Sexy ~ ) xD  I was used to watching Kpop I hope J-Rock will be better Fighting! :)  They look so cute.. even the one that cost 80yen I'll buy it haha xD

    BalasHapus
  2. Someone please tell me who's the guy in the middle at 1:46

    BalasHapus
  3. Miyavi y takeru ❤️💕😍

    BalasHapus
  4. i love these people and i dont even know them xD

    BalasHapus
  5. MAKE MOREEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUNNY AND KAWAII

    BalasHapus
  6. 0.45 Who that band?!! I ve been seeing them everywhere!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. AH! Bless your heart for using most of my favourite bands in all the vids!!

    BalasHapus
  8. Ah no actually I meant Girugamesh (just found out who they are)

    BalasHapus
  9. 0:30 is the group Alice Nine. The one dancing with Santa is Hyde.

    BalasHapus
  10. @RockMusiclsForever at 0:30 thats AliceNine

    BalasHapus
  11. I love the song plus it is in the description.

    BalasHapus