Funny HHH and The Rock moment



the rock and triple h useing benoit and angle to a game R.I.P benoit. Creds to KazDaGr81

source

33 Responses to "Funny HHH and The Rock moment"

  1. there was one on my math test today but i solved it :P

    BalasHapus
  2. omg how'd you know? crap! i have been outed! Who told you? I must get out of here. I must escape before people know i'm....

    BalasHapus
  3. good. good. let the butt-hurt flow through. >:D

    BalasHapus
  4. You know what? Nah. Your better at that than me. ;)

    BalasHapus
  5. my evil laugh? yeah i am pretty good at that. MUAHAHAHA!!!
    Yes. Bring out the hatred inside of you Solomon. Let your burdens go free. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

    BalasHapus
  6. Angle be selling his off on.da moves

    BalasHapus
  7. It will be more funny if it is a triple threat match involve Kurt Angle.

    BalasHapus
  8. This is how Benoit got brain damage

    BalasHapus
  9. Hmmmm , they're competing for the best head-smashing title or what???

    BalasHapus
  10. so the guy pushes his head and then the other guy hits his hands on the steps? are they playing drums?

    BalasHapus
  11. Too bad this moment didnt really happen!!!

    BalasHapus
  12. a cena fan cussing? There is hope in this world after all

    BalasHapus
  13. "WE ARE THE NATION! OF...um never mind...move along..."

    BalasHapus
  14. lady you're wasting your time with Polo. Trust me i've been there. I've argued for an entire month with him.

    BalasHapus