The Letter People - Meet Mr. F



From episode 3 of "The Letter People" - Meet Mr. F: Funny Feet

source

28 Responses to "The Letter People - Meet Mr. F"

  1. Mr. F was my favorite back in the fall of '82 when my first grade class was introduced to the letter people. We never watched the videos, but the teacher played audio recordings either on a record or cassette tape. She also had the picture of each character hanging on the wall above the chalkboard so that we knew what they looked like.

    I remember singing the Mr. F song to my younger sister as we played outside after school. I never knew how good a simple life was back then.

    BalasHapus
  2. You have Mr. F twice. He is in Mr. T's place.

    BalasHapus
  3. I like the part where he says For the Fanciest Freindliest. Fijity and Free For All dont sound as good.

    BalasHapus
  4. I think Mr. F has a bit of a swelling problem

    BalasHapus
  5. The foundation of my childhood...I miss this shorts along with other "educational" shorts on PBS during the work week. I would fake sick to stay home and watch these skits all day.

    BalasHapus
  6. My god... I remember this song word for word and I haven't seen it since kindergarten.

    BalasHapus
  7. well, he should soak his feet in some epsom salts. he might have a case of gangrene...or maybe he's a diabetic.

    BalasHapus
  8. We used to listen to the alphabet people in my kindergarten class back in 1987-1988, but Mr. F is the only one I remembered. I guess memory really is the first thing to go lol

    BalasHapus
  9. awww this brings back memories like you said drew58103, kindergarten class of 87-88.... i use to love the letter people. i think they should bring tv shows like this back for children today. you learned a lot

    BalasHapus
  10. I last heard this song in kindergarden in 1975 and it has been running through my head ever since. Now I can sing ALL the lyrics! Thank you so much for posting this!

    BalasHapus
  11. When I was in kindergarten in 1989 we had a play. Every kid was given a letter, and had to wear a costume and dance to their letter song. I was Mr. F. I remember we all had to wear Flippers. I was so mad because all my friends got to be Mr. S.

    BalasHapus
  12. the letter people thats my shit XD i watched this all the time when i was little lol

    BalasHapus
  13. i never had this in kinder garten in 1975. in fact i never heard of it until this century! go figure. i grew up on sesame street.

    BalasHapus
  14. Mr. F appears to be one of the younger letter people.

    BalasHapus
  15. @Garrettk41 Probably since he is the smallest letter person

    BalasHapus
  16. mr f is my fav. i think he has the best singing voice lol

    BalasHapus
  17. I really like the part where he sings "flap a doodle doo, flap a doodle dee, fall on your face with me." When I hear this part of the song I want to fall on my face. I also noticed that you do see someone's hand at the bottom.

    BalasHapus