(IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE!!!!) Try Not to Laugh or Grin While Watching This - *HARDEST VERSION*



*PLEASE READ* I am not making money off of this video! Also, I do not own any of these videos. 100% credit goes to the original video owners.

Welcome to my newest and best try not to laugh, smile, or grin while watching this challenge! This is the hardest version out there and this video is impossible to not laugh to! Thank you all so much for watching, remember to leave a like, and I'll see you all later! :D

source

31 Responses to "(IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE!!!!) Try Not to Laugh or Grin While Watching This - *HARDEST VERSION*"

  1. I like the part were he is like I came in like a wreckingball

    BalasHapus
  2. What was the song that was with the basketball behind the back shot?!?!

    BalasHapus
  3. the video when he asks if there was going to be a quiz is totally what my school is like. one person asks and the whole class give them the death stare. it is so funny. 😂

    BalasHapus
  4. the wrecking ball one made me laugh

    BalasHapus
  5. This is not really funny and I'm nine OK people its not

    BalasHapus
  6. The basketball one was at my school....

    BalasHapus
  7. Was I the only one that forgot this was a try not to laugh?

    BalasHapus
  8. this is not funny at all do you know what funny is or means. if it was funny everyone would be laughing but no one is only u

    BalasHapus